Fat experiences

Most amount of weight gained in the shortest amount of time?

Interesting subject, for sure.

I’m my case, I gained 7 kilograms in about a year it might be not that much weight, but now I’m fatter than ever.

I Never being this weight. I’m a lot hungrier, also I got a jiggle belly and my thighs are touching each other even while standing, which is new thing for me. Also, I outgrew all my shirts! Nothing fits!

Every time I am walking I can feel my belly jiggle, also it’s harder to climb up the stairs, I do feel heavier. But not in a way that is bother me. I am intended to fatten up even more!
10 months

Interesting subject, for sure.

I’m my case, I gained 7 kilograms in about a year it might be not that much weight, but now I’m fatter than ever.

I Never being this weight. I’m a lot hungrier, also I got a jiggle belly and my thighs are touching each other even while standing, which is new thing for me. Also, I outgrew all my shirts! Nothing fits!

Every time I am walking I can feel my belly jiggle, also it’s harder to climb up the stairs, I do feel heavier. But not in a way that is bother me. I am intended to fatten up even more!
10 months

2012 I gained 15 kg in 5 mounts summer time :O lots of burgers , pizza , ice cream and tons of beer. When I went back to college everyone was shocked
10 months

A hundred pounds in 5 months, and 28 pounds in one month during that time. It was a regain after a doctor pressured me to lose weight, and I HATED counting calories and eating salad and lean protein all the time. I remember the moment I decided I was DONE with the diet. We were at a restaurant, and I really wanted chilli cheese fries. My partner encourage me to get anything I wanted, and he didn't have to encourage hard. I got the chili cheese fries and a double cheeseburger with guacamole and a scoop of Chipotle cream cheese. When I went home, I had some ice cream too. I never looked back again.
10 months

51 pounds in four months, when I got of high school, I got a job in a kitchen, would eat there alday, go home and eat. A lot of ice cream, a lot of cake, snacks on hand. I felt great. I would go to a fast food spot, well waiting for a pizza delivery.
10 months

Roundingout66:
I’ve put on 48lbs since Jan with about 25lbs over a two month period. I just kept ordering more and more delivery food, eating out fast food breakfast, and started having a 6-pack most nights. Then hooked up with an old feeder online and was putting on 4-5lbs a week and doing 8k calorie days. Plateaued since but it was so hot blimping up and having nothing that covered my gut fully

thats hawt
10 months

quit nicotine around Thanksgiving, by February or March I was sporting a nice extra 30ilbs
9 months

Beansy:
quit nicotine around Thanksgiving, by February or March I was sporting a nice extra 30ilbs

How did you manage to quit? I have quit smoking for a few months here and there but it hasn't stuck. I want the weight gain and easier breathing benefits badly. Can't seem to put the smokes down especially when I'm driving.
9 months

About 7.8 kg in a month. I can prof it.
9 months

Beansy:

ThatFatGirl95:
How did you manage to quit? I have quit smoking for a few months here and there but it hasn't stuck. I want the weight gain and easier breathing benefits badly. Can't seem to put the smokes down especially when I'm driving.

Just constantly shoving food n my face. Definitely snacked on lots of nuts. Bulk bags of lollipops helped satisfy oral fixation as well as mimicking the flavor of fruity vapes. Joints are nice if you smoke weed. Driving was the hardest especially during stressful traffic.
9 months
12   loading