Lifestyle tips

Weight loss dilemma

Peldanique:
Hello forum members,

Hope you understand my English 🙈

I find myself facing a difficult decision, and I would greatly appreciate your insights and advice to help me through it. I recently visited the doctor (again), who advised me to lose weight. While I'm not excessively overweight (I think so many people have higher bmi), I do have some health issues associated with it. I experience pain in my knees, ankles, and hips, and I have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.

She told me I have to use insuline when my levels stay high.
Should I really make an effort to lose weight? I'm not particularly motivated to change my lifestyle and restrict my food choices. I enjoy eating, like food, like my curves and oke, can't stop binge

I understand that losing weight is likely to be beneficial for my health, and I would like to alleviate the joint pain I'm experiencing. I also know that managing my diabetes and lowering my blood pressure are important to prevent complications. However, I must admit, I'm feeling discouraged and unsure if I have the willpower to tackle this.

Have any of you been in a similar situation? Did you tell the dokter of your binge and you like your Piggy body?

I hope you can tell me your story or give advise. Thank you for your time and support!

Best regards,

Peldanique

Honestly, if your weight gain is causing you severe discomfort and health issues, it would be smart to lose the weight and get healthy. Once your health is stable, you can regain, but smarter this time.

If you aren't that big to begin with, I believe you either have genetic-related health issues or you were gaining in an extremely unhealthy manner. In my experience, it tends to be the second option more often than the first.

But yeah. Lose the weight for now. Nothing says you can't get fat later. After all, what's the point of getting fat if you are too sick to enjoy it? Madness, I say.
9 months

Weight loss dilemma

Sorry to hear your misfortune. You will gain weight from eating a healthy excess of calories. Reduce the sugar and salt. Fruit, nuts, dairy, cheeses, rice, beans, turkey or chicken or fatty fish, avacado, and veggies help. Use alcohol, like wines and beers, carefully.
Lots of sugar. Walking or swimming are great exercises to do. Walking in a pool is the best. Hope this helps.
9 months

Weight loss dilemma

Munchies:
Honestly, if your weight gain is causing you severe discomfort and health issues, it would be smart to lose the weight and get healthy. Once your health is stable, you can regain, but smarter this time.

But yeah. Lose the weight for now. Nothing says you can't get fat later. After all, what's the point of getting fat if you are too sick to enjoy it? Madness, I say.

Peldanique:
Thank you for your response. It's difficult because I love food and I feel good about my body. I am 5'5" and 212lbs, so not extremely overweight. However, my belly is quite big (see my profile).
I also don't know how to stop binge-eating. Dokter said she wil send my to a psychological but I don't want that. Do you have any tips for gaining weight healthily? I'm afraid that if I lose weight, the issues won't go away and will just come back when I gain weight again.
Maybe I should try to maintain a stable weight and incorporate a bit more exercise. Who knows, that might help.

You should listen to your doctor. She very clearly knows more about this than you do.

I have a background in biology. I have been a gainer for many years before switching to being a feeder. And I've been doing that for a while now too. I have type 2 diet-controlled diabetes. I like extreme feeding, but I promote safe and sane weight gain.

If your blood sugar levels are so out of control that you need insulin, you need to stop. If you don't stop, you run the risk of amputation or going into a diabetic coma and never waking back up. I lost my great-grandpa to a diabetic coma, and I know a lot of diabetics who are amputees.

It is possible to gain weight after you get yourself under control, but you have to do it slowly. Eating better and working out is good, but adding more weight to your frame when you already have weight-related aches and pains is bad. You have to get your body in good condition to handle the weight.

If you have an addiction to food, it can be a good idea to see a psychologist/psychiatrist about it. A lot of people in this kink space have disordered eating habits. When not under proper control, it can take something fun and turn it into a self-destructive spiral. I've seen it up close and personal more than once.

I say all of this to say you can be fat and healthy, but you have to take care of your body and mind properly to do that. If you don't, you're not going to enjoy your gains.
9 months