General

Inspiration- cottagecore/elven/fae but fat

So I'm potentially booking a budoir shoot, and I think I'll aim for like a fae/cottagecore kond of vibe, as I've never taken pictures of myself like that, and I think my partner would be.... appreciative. Trouble is, I'm not seeing a ton of inspo for these themes with plus size models (i know, shocking). Does anyone have recommendations?
9 months

DoctorHarleenQ:
So I'm potentially booking a budoir shoot, and I think I'll aim for like a fae/cottagecore kond of vibe, as I've never taken pictures of myself like that, and I think my partner would be.... appreciative. Trouble is, I'm not seeing a ton of inspo for these themes with plus size models (i know, shocking). Does anyone have recommendations?

Inspo doesn't need to come from actual people. You should be able to find lots of plus sized fantasy art to go off of. Tumblr is a good place to start. Maybe Deviantart and Pinterest.
9 months

I was looking for suggestions from things people have seen, or keywords they have found useful.
9 months

DoctorHarleenQ:
I was looking for suggestions from things people have seen, or keywords they have found useful.

You can find a lot of plus-size fantasy art if you search for "plump" or "chubby". You can find some under "fat," but there's usually a good chunk of grotesque art in there too.

Be advised that most of the art goes for cute over sexy.
9 months