Fat experiences

Did your gain affect you professionally?

Hey all -- I love getting bigger and in a perfect world would love to get pretty massive. However, my main concern that catches me up is I'm early career and terrified I'll have a harder time getting jobs if I'm bigger and/or people will think I'm less competent. Does this actually happen to people or am I just paranoid?

Thanks all~
9 months

Depends on how physically demanding your work is. But I wouldn’t sweat what others think of you let your work speak for itself unless like I said it’s super physical
9 months

That's a good question, and I wish I could wholeheartedly reassure you. I am a master's degree professional, and I work almost exclusively from home. I am in orthopedic research and development, and I can adeptly perform all my job functions from my home office. However, we also have a sales team, which is admittedly made up of attractive, relatively fit people. I'm not sure I would be as successful on that side of the industry, and I also don't think I could physically sustain the travel, as I'm too fat to fit comfortably in a coach airline seat, and always have been. I think it depends on your profession, and as is the case with anyone, your willingness to make it work despite any obstacles.
9 months