Extreme obesity

On a double belly

Which is your favourite roll, top or bottom? Whenever I see videos they always seem to play with the bottom roll more but the top does it for me 🤤
9 months

On a double belly

Bottom and I’m working on getting one.
9 months

On a double belly

The bottom roll is 100% the sexier roll for me, but I still love double bellies more than singles.
9 months

On a double belly

A double belly should just be cherish. Not many women grow this. So both!
9 months

On a double belly

I love my spouse’s double belly! The bottom roll is my favorite but I love the top one too.
8 months

On a double belly

Dxbgal:
Which is your favourite roll, top or bottom? Whenever I see videos they always seem to play with the bottom roll more but the top does it for me 🤤

Really??? I hate my double belly and this right now makes me sooo happy
8 months

On a double belly

Double bellies are awesome!!
8 months

On a double belly

Muhmuh:
both! but i just like the fattest roll, sometimes they compete

^ This.

My love’s double is/are awesome, each distinctly wonderful.

The bottom, or as she refers to it, South Belly, is indeed bigger by area, volume, and weight, a classic hanging apron/pannus of luscious warm fat that nearly everyone notices and looks great in pants or whatever she may have on down below—and at least as good with nothing!

The top one, North Belly, is particularly soft—even softer most of the time in most places than South Belly, but not always. It features larger part-side part-front areas that make spectacular grabbing handles for cuddling or…. Sometimes it draws my desire and passions slightly more. It does spectacularly beautifying her tops above the waistband.
8 months

On a double belly

I love both the upper and lower part of my wife’s big double belly. Even though the lower belly is bigger and often naturally gets a bit more attention, I absolutely love to rub band massage her upper belly when she has stuffed herself full of food and the upper portion of her belly is super tight.
8 months