Lifestyle tips

Rolls or belly fat

Do you like rolls or belly fat on your body? Also what do you find more attractive on another person
9 months

Rolls or belly fat

On myself I'd love to grow belly fat, but I don't know which I have more of -- I have noticed quite a lot of rolls springing up. On others, I love lots of lower belly fat, but with love handles and rolls around their sides and back. There's something about rolls that's undeniably cute!
9 months

Rolls or belly fat

Belly fat >
9 months

Rolls or belly fat

Not much one for fat on me, though having moobs is a bit fun, so I guess that falls under rolls? On others, rolls. Rolls for days.
9 months

Rolls or belly fat

VisibleBellyOutline:
On myself I'd love to grow belly fat, but I don't know which I have more of -- I have noticed quite a lot of rolls springing up. On others, I love lots of lower belly fat, but with love handles and rolls around their sides and back. There's something about rolls that's undeniably cute!

I have both! A huge fat belly in the front and I've got back rolls coming in as i keep gaining weight.
I love them both! But, the part of my body i love the most is my belly :3
9 months

Rolls or belly fat

If I could, Id just have all my fat in my belly
9 months

Rolls or belly fat

Both!! I have a fat pot belly... and rolls under my arms, on my back, and even on my inner thighs.
9 months

Rolls or belly fat

I’m always trying to grow my moobs :-) As for others, I’d say it’s a tie. My wife’s belly and waist size in general is spectacular…probably at least 55 inches around. But he rolls go all the around her body and bulge out her back :-) She’s literally surrounded by fat when she sits!
9 months

Rolls or belly fat

HappyBigBelly:
I’m always trying to grow my moobs :-) As for others, I’d say it’s a tie. My wife’s belly and waist size in general is spectacular…probably at least 55 inches around. But he rolls go all the around her body and bulge out her back :-) She’s literally surrounded by fat when she sits!

Yes! I love how sitting feels and looks when very fat. My standing waistline is around 66 inches. Sitting, I measure well over 75 inches around.
9 months

Rolls or belly fat

HappyBigBelly:

BigBallBellyGirl:
Yes! I love how sitting feels and looks when very fat. My standing waistline is around 66 inches. Sitting, I measure well over 75 inches around.

Awesome!
9 months