General

The fattening game

Peldanique:
I'm sure I will see it on tv. No medical selection before the program.

Not the biggest loser with personal trainers an diëtist but become fattest with feeders to help you grow as much. Great idea. Try Netflix 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Think the won't do but you never know. If they can earn money the do everything

Munchies:
No TV exec worth their salt will forgo something so important. It would be the stupidest thing they can do.

People have food allergies, diabetes, high blood pressure, auto-immune disorders, or a number of other things the show would have to keep in mind. And if they aren't disqualified, they'd have to at least make reasonable accommodations.

For example, if someone has a peanut allergy, the show would make sure they don't come into contact with such an allergy. If that person has seizures, then they would have to make sure that person has access to care and minimize their exposure to triggers.

If someone dies in their care because they couldn't be bothered to do basic due diligence, they would get sued into oblivion and/or no one would work with them again. And you have the added issue of further demonizing our fetish in the mainstream.

Morbidly A Beast:
The fit to fat to fit show seemed to go on without hitch I wonder how many wavers the participants had to sign…

That show made me so mad. The way they handled everything left a bad taste in my mouth. And follow-ups show the trainers were really messed up after everything health wise.
9 months

The fattening game

Fit to Fat to Fit was so degrading. Like these trainers obviously wanted that dramatic shock value too. Lived it up for television by mocking their clients.

Think only a fattening game could work as an independent game. Mainstream companies won't take that on. We kind of got this with Fat Princess... 😳
9 months

The fattening game

2seatsalways:
Fit to Fat to Fit was so degrading. Like these trainers obviously wanted that dramatic shock value too. Lived it up for television by mocking their clients.

Think only a fattening game could work as an independent game. Mainstream companies won't take that on. We kind of got this with Fat Princess... 😳

The fatphobia was so strong. And then there were the trainers that, after going through all of that, just doubled down on their fatphobia. They were all "Well, if I can do it after being fat for a few months, you can lose weight you baby."

Weight gain games are always a weird spot for me. I've played a number of them over the years. A lot of misogyny in most titles. But some of them were pretty good.
9 months

The fattening game

RadiactiveChocoMilk:
Can you imagine an event where several skinny people are released on an island where they will have to survive, there will be several things for them to survive but these will slowly fatten them up, in addition to several chubby people who will encourage the contestants to digest things that will make them fat, the last one in pie earns a lot of money

Munchies:
Not sure that will work for island survival as one tends to lose weight in those situations. But I recall stumbling upon a reality TV show called The Fattening Room.

I have mixed feelings about the show's existence.

Generally I have watched it a bit it seems interesting and the Idea is super cool but the execution is awful.. maybe the episode I found on youtube were badly cut and edited… all in all would love to host a show for gaining…
9 months

The fattening game

RadiactiveChocoMilk:
Can you imagine an event where several skinny people are released on an island where they will have to survive, there will be several things for them to survive but these will slowly fatten them up, in addition to several chubby people who will encourage the contestants to digest things that will make them fat, the last one in pie earns a lot of money

Munchies:
Not sure that will work for island survival as one tends to lose weight in those situations. But I recall stumbling upon a reality TV show called The Fattening Room.

I have mixed feelings about the show's existence.

Generally I have watched it a bit it seems interesting and the Idea is super cool but the execution is awful.. maybe the episode I found on youtube were badly cut and edited… all in all would love to host a show for gaining…
9 months
12   loading