General

How do get a mid-way pot belly?

Hi there!

I want to have a huge pot belly which is somewhat squishy. Does anyone have any diet recommendations?
9 months

Jackds:
Hi there!

I want to have a huge pot belly which is somewhat squishy. Does anyone have any diet recommendations?

Don't have a lot of control over that. Hard pot bellies are a sign of visceral fat (fat around the organs) and squishy bellies are a sign of subcutaneous fat (fat under the skin). Everyone has some ratio of these types of fat naturally, but your control over what kind of fat you gain is limited. And it gets trickier when you are trying to get the specific mixture you're trying to get.

The way you gain is influenced by your diet, but your hormones and genetics makes a stronger impact. That said, if you get fat enough, you'll probably have some level of squish - even it it's a belly hang.
9 months

Jackds:
Hi there!

Munchies:
Don't have a lot of control over that. Hard pot bellies are a sign of visceral fat (fat around the organs) and squishy bellies are a sign of subcutaneous fat (fat under the skin). Everyone has some ratio of these types of fat naturally, but your control over what kind of fat you gain is limited. And it gets trickier when you are trying to get the specific mixture you're trying to get.

The way you gain is influenced by your diet, but your hormones and genetics makes a stronger impact. That said, if you get fat enough, you'll probably have some level of squish - even it it's a belly hang.

What is the best way to gain a decent amount of visceral fat then?
9 months

Jackds:
Hi there!

Munchies:

Jackds:
What is the best way to gain a decent amount of visceral fat then?

Understand that visceral is the least healthy kind of fat. As I said before, it's fat around your organs. Everyone has some, but too much can smother your internals. In fact, this kind of fat can lead to the most health complications.

Assuming your body tends towards visceral fat over subcutaneous fat, you might not be able to gain as much as you like without complications.

That said, here is an article that discusses the causes of belly fat in more detail:

www.healthline.com/nutrition/12-causes-of-belly-fat-gain
9 months

There is no one magic food that makes yo gain different kinds of fat.
If you gain weight there is know way to know where the fat will accumulate.
That is up to your body and your genetics.
If you are going for a high beer belly start drinking a lot of beer.
Of course that creates more possible health problem not to mention legal problems if you get caught driving under the influence.
9 months

As mentioned above, you can’t fully control the fat structure of your belly. But you can try different kind of food. For example eating more carbohydrates, sugars, salt and red meat can contribute to gain this kind of fat. Also a lot of beer will make your belly gain visceral fat mostly.

Note that this kind of fat will de severely harm your health and it will be very hard to continue gaining weight that way.

If I were you I wouldn’t push it. Just eat and enjoy life, don’t stress it.
9 months

Ditzy:
There is no one magic food that makes yo gain different kinds of fat.
If you gain weight there is know way to know where the fat will accumulate.
That is up to your body and your genetics.
If you are going for a high beer belly start drinking a lot of beer.
Of course that creates more possible health problem not to mention legal problems if you get caught driving under the influence.

You know how it is. Newbies want to have a specific body shape, but it's pretty much out of their hands.
9 months

It is common for newbies to want or expect to gain very quickly or in certain areas of the body and it just doesn't work that way.
I thought that back when I was beginning and asked the same questions.
The folks here were so nice and explained the reality to me.
9 months

Ditzy:
It is common for newbies to want or expect to gain very quickly or in certain areas of the body and it just doesn't work that way.
I thought that back when I was beginning and asked the same questions.
The folks here were so nice and explained the reality to me.

Wouldn't it be nice, as a fat man once wrote, if there was a pill, that would transform you from slim to obese!
😉
9 months

O yess defenitly need that
9 months
123   loading