General

How do get a mid-way pot belly?

A big part of being fat is gaining. So I would want a pill that allows me to consistently gain X pounds a week rather than be my goal weight overnight.
9 months

Nofbar:
A big part of being fat is gaining. So I would want a pill that allows me to consistently gain X pounds a week rather than be my goal weight overnight.

True…
Actually I would like a pill that makes me hungry 24/7, and turns me in to a bottomless pit…
Some substance that expands your gut x4 and inhibits your receptors for being full…
Would not want to miss out on all that stuffing and food, thats half of the fun!
9 months

Nofbar:

Olie99797:
True…
Actually I would like a pill that makes me hungry 24/7, and turns me in to a bottomless pit…
Some substance that expands your gut x4 and inhibits your receptors for being full…
Would not want to miss out on all that stuffing and food, thats half of the fun!

That would kill you
9 months

Nofbar:

A similar effect can be achieved with regular gluttony.
9 months

Nofbar:

Olie99797:
True…

Munchies:
That would kill you

Maybe, or maybe I could have a feeder stop giving me food when it gets dangerous… I would not be able to stand up after eating so much either way smiley
9 months

Nofbar:

Munchies:
A similar effect can be achieved with regular gluttony.

Possibly, maybe with the right motivation and a feeder to push me a bit…
9 months

Nofbar:

Olie99797:
True…

Munchies:
That would kill you

Olie99797:
Maybe, or maybe I could have a feeder stop giving me food when it gets dangerous… I would not be able to stand up after eating so much either way smiley

Be careful what you wish for. Once, I stuffed my partner for about a month straight. When the fun ended, it was a struggle for him to eat a reasonable amount of food.
9 months

Nofbar:

Olie99797:
True…

Munchies:
That would kill you

Olie99797:

Munchies:
Be careful what you wish for. Once, I stuffed my partner for about a month straight. When the fun ended, it was a struggle for him to eat a reasonable amount of food.

I could use some of that energy and special treatment I still have abbs when im not stuffed.. I bet you could make those a long distant memory in no time…
9 months

Nofbar:

Olie99797:
True…

Munchies:
That would kill you

Olie99797:

Munchies:

Olie99797:
I could use some of that energy and special treatment I still have abbs when im not stuffed.. I bet you could make those a long distant memory in no time…

Not happening. I am more than content with my current partner.
9 months

Nofbar:

Olie99797:
True…

Munchies:
That would kill you

Olie99797:

Munchies:

Olie99797:

Munchies:
Not happening. I am more than content with my current partner.

Glad he has such a faithfull and loving feeder, hope I get lucky enough to find one like you one day!
9 months
123   loading