Gaining

Fit to fat transformation tips are welcome

Just started my journey as a feedee looking to go fit to fat. What would be some ,, good habbits” outside from stuffing every day. Also any tips to gain faster I want to be 240 by my birthday in October.
10 months

Olie99797:
Just started my journey as a feedee looking to go fit to fat. What would be some ,, good habbits” outside from stuffing every day. Also any tips to gain faster I want to be 240 by my birthday in October.

That depends on how much of the "fit" you want to maintain. I'd suggest daily walks at minimum, and/or keeping a light workout routine.

Aside from that, high caloric and high fat foods and especially drinks can go a long way. Heavy cream in shakes and cereals, peanut butter, cheese, milk, etc. Some people are better at stuffing enough calories, and others like myself are better at the grazing all day to get calories in. Find what works for you! 😁👍
9 months

Hey there. I'm currently in the middle of a fit to fat transformation and gained about 40 pounds in a couple of months. (from ~140 to 178)
The last 20 lbs I gained during the last 3 weeks.
But to not go into much detail, what seemed to work for me to gain a lot pretty fast is to make habits of indulging in high caloric food, like having a routine of drinking a creamshake every morning and evening, always getting dessert, drink soda and have your favourite snacks around all the time.
This may take a while to find out what it is and works best for you and what amounts you can take before getting sick of it. Especially if you use HC as a boost this can happen quite fast.
Heavy Cream in general is a nice boost. If you can take it, drink it straight and see its wonders. Otherwise you can easily use it as an alternative for milk in cooking or with stuff like cereal.
My favourite-breakfast dessert atm is a pack of crushed oreos with a pint of HC and some caramel syrup.
Personally, I still eat my regular meals quite healthy, but get bigger portions (if possible) and/or dessert and add all the other indulgences.

Don't know how much up2date your page is, but gaining over 60 lbs in just about 2 months is quite an ambitious goal! I hope you will be having fun on your journey and it would be nice to hear a few updates soon!

In the end it's all about caloric intake vs outtake, so make sure you take as much in as possible, while avoiding losing as much as possible.
As MickRidem mentioned before, I wouldn't recommend to avoid all activity as well.
After gaining 20 pounds in just 3 weeks and doing almost no workout, I can absolutely feel the weight and the need of my body to adjust carrying it. Starting a few days ago I'm doing some mild weightlifting/stretching now and going for a walk occasionally to hopefully avoid any serious damage.
9 months