General

How many people are into the strongfat look?

Tentacles:
The standard seems to be being into reduced fitness in this community.

Definitely into it. My partner and I are taking a break from fattening him up, and he's been working out. I am looking forward to when he gets that strong fat look.
8 months

Have to admit I do like a bit of musclechub! Soft squish for cuddles, but also strong and sturdy enough to pick me up... well not quite as I am heavy, but thats the dream!
8 months

I'm attracted to many kinds of fat men, and that type is 100% one of the ones I like.
I just think it's such a badass look.

Ex Jock:
Seems like a lot get a round gut that sticks out, and have a pretty belly-centric gain for the first several lbs

Completely true for any man with this bodytype I stumbled across. What's not to love?
8 months

I am myself going for that look, I want to keep lifting heavy and get that strong man physique… go drom 12 bf ( started 9) to a nice 30 and be abble to lift a truck and eat everythijg in sight!
8 months

I am myself going for that look, I want to keep lifting heavy and get that strong man physique… go drom 12 bf ( started 9) to a nice 30 and be abble to lift a truck and eat everythijg in sight!
8 months

A consequence of my internal conflict between wanting to be fit/strong and wanting to just get really fat is that I am an accidental musclechub.
8 months

Grazeguzzlegorge:
Fat women who lift are hot 😍🔥

Enthusiastically agree. Chonky Crossfitters and weightlifters are embarrassingly over represented in my Instagram feed.
8 months

ForeverFFA:
I've wondered about that too, since I definitely prefer guys who are simultaneously fat and pretty in-shape (not super buff but generally physically fit/strong) and feel like that is not a super common preference that I've witnessed here. Maybe it has something to do with where someone falls on the fat admirer -> feeder spectrum. I'm sure that there are differing perspectives though and curious to hear what those are.

This is right on the money. Feeding to me is less about weight gain and more about fueling a body that size. I like big guys getting bigger, filling out in all kinds of ways. Blobs are nice too of course, but the ultimate fantasy for me is a tall, broad shouldered, barrel chested, big bellied boy >smiley well, man. I just wanted to keep the alliteration going.
8 months

Musclechub/plump-n-powerful; that's what I'm looking for. Huge belly...can deadlift 400 lbs.!
8 months

ForeverFFA:
I've wondered about that too, since I definitely prefer guys who are simultaneously fat and pretty in-shape (not super buff but generally physically fit/strong) and feel like that is not a super common preference that I've witnessed here. Maybe it has something to do with where someone falls on the fat admirer -> feeder spectrum. I'm sure that there are differing perspectives though and curious to hear what those are.

Candyscorpion:
This is right on the money. Feeding to me is less about weight gain and more about fueling a body that size. I like big guys getting bigger, filling out in all kinds of ways. Blobs are nice too of course, but the ultimate fantasy for me is a tall, broad shouldered, barrel chested, big bellied boy >smiley well, man. I just wanted to keep the alliteration going.

Please, anyone, check my photos and see if I am in any way in this category. I’ve always been muscular in my legs, arms and chest, but my belly has taken on 70 additional pounds since the pandemic.

More alliteration: blubbery, butterball, bulging, bloated, blueberry, oh, there are more. I’ll be back later with them. Haha.
8 months
12   loading