General

How many people are into the strongfat look?

Definitely. I love this look.
9 months

Tentacles:
The standard seems to be being into reduced fitness in this community.

I would definitely be considered the strong fat type. I like to lift weights and workout but I also like to eat.
9 months

My goal is definitely musclechub. I love feeling strong AND fat. I enjoy going to the gym and lifting, keeping up heart health is important to me as well. But I'm also in love with being fatter now, too. Feeling overall LARGE is amazing to me.
9 months

I love love love muscle chub. I love masculine men. I like big arms, big chests, big legs. I like broad shoulders. Not interested in 6 pack abs.

MickRidem:
My goal is definitely musclechub. I love feeling strong AND fat. I enjoy going to the gym and lifting, keeping up heart health is important to me as well. But I'm also in love with being fatter now, too. Feeling overall LARGE is amazing to me.
9 months

This is the exact look I’m going for. I have found it to be fun because I love lifting weights and getting stronger. My favorite part of becoming a musclechub is that I don’t restrict calories. I still eat what I want and feel very strong for my workouts.
9 months

How does one achieve the strong fat look? Is there specific foods and/or exercises to help someone become strong fat?
8 months
12   loading