General

Gainer shake

Growinggut89:
10 oz of heavy cream 6 ounces of chocolate milk. Your pants won’t fit in a week

Except that's not quite how that works. Everyone processes things differently. Some people will gain a lot. Some people won't gain very much. And that also ignores the people who cannot process that much dairy.

Adding onto this, many people who drink heavy cream to gain weight end up losing it after they stop.
9 months

Gainer shake

Growinggut89:

Munchies:
Except that's not quite how that works. Everyone processes things differently. Some people will gain a lot. Some people won't gain very much. And that also ignores the people who cannot process that much dairy.

Adding onto this, many people who drink heavy cream to gain weight end up losing it after they stop.

HungryPiggyBoy:
Well if he gained then maybe it does work for some...

Reading comprehension truly is not your strong suit, is it?
9 months

Gainer shake

Growinggut89:

This sounds good, simple yet effective.
Here is mine for 2 people or 1 greedy pig
1 l ( 1 quart) of milk
0,5 heavy cream (17 oz cream)
100 g peanut butter
3 bannanas
3 soup spoons of sugar…
Quite filling has a variety of fats, lots of protein, carbs… and vitamins from the bananas…
Disclaimer, can be too tasty for your own good….
Would love to hear comments or experiences if someones tries it.
9 months

Gainer shake

Growinggut89:

Munchies:

HungryPiggyBoy:

Munchies:

HungryPiggyBoy:
no point discussing stuff with a profile without actual photo, which lives on this website

Spoken like a man who has no points. But that's okay. Keep responding to me. Every time you do, I quote respond back to you to preserve evidence. All of this is getting sent to the admin team who has told you twice now to leave me alone.

It's a crying shame really. You could be happy, but you choose to be miserable. Oh well. Hopefully, you'll learn one day - preferably while you are young enough to enjoy your life for many decades to come.
9 months

Gainer shake

HungryPiggyBoy:
no point discussing stuff with a profile without actual photo, which lives on this website

Bruhs a goober imagine complaining about someone using a website that you’re currently on.
9 months

Gainer shake

HungryPiggyBoy:

Morbidly A Beast:
Bruhs a goober imagine complaining about someone using a website that you’re currently on.

It's sad. It's one thing if I was a menace to society. Then he'd be well within his rights to criticize my posting habits. But considering the number of messages I get from users thanking me for my posts, that's clearly not the situation.

I know I'm chatty. It would be silly to say I'm not. But I have something of substance to say, and a lot of people are happy to hear it.

Besides, FF is hardly my only source of socialization. And even if it was, that's not a source of shame. There are lots of people on FF whose only friends come from this site. There's nothing wrong with them for that. And it's rather sad to have them indirectly shamed for it.
9 months

Gainer shake

since my appetite and capacity has always been crap, shakes with things like cream is my on way to try and gain. ive been drinking a minimum of 600ml of double cream a day with whole milk, sometimes more. i might be gaining, but im not going to weigh myself till 9th august because it will be exactly a month since ive been doing it
9 months

Gainer shake

Growinggut89:

Munchies:

HungryPiggyBoy:

Munchies:

HungryPiggyBoy:

Munchies:
Spoken like a man who has no points. But that's okay. Keep responding to me. Every time you do, I quote respond back to you to preserve evidence. All of this is getting sent to the admin team who has told you twice now to leave me alone.

It's a crying shame really. You could be happy, but you choose to be miserable. Oh well. Hopefully, you'll learn one day - preferably while you are young enough to enjoy your life for many decades to come.

Growinggut89:
Well in regards to the topic I do agree with munchies everyone is different with this stuff I happen to be kuckt enough to be able to process dairy fairly well and it was effective for me but my experience isn’t everyone’s ya know

Yeah. There's no such thing as a one-size fits all approach. But I am glad you found something that works. Just make sure your body can take the rapid gains. I've seen many a gainer/feedee have to tap out because they gained too fast.
9 months

Gainer shake

Growinggut89:
Definitely when I first tried it I had to find a happy medium I put on 20 lbs so fast my wardrobe got blindsided and I busted my shirt at work all I’m all it is a fun way to gain prob wouldn’t mainline it tho

Busting a shirt in public is a great fantasy but a very embarrassing reality.
9 months

Gainer shake

HungryPiggyBoy:

Morbidly A Beast:

HungryPiggyBoy:
No my guy, just the person in question always tells everyone how to live and is the person who always critise everyone. Considering profile hasn't even got an actual picture, which usually is already a red flag

For a guy who sees my posts a lot, you don't do very well with paying attention. But I did notice your locations switch a lot from the UK, Poland, and the Czech Republic. So maybe there are some aspects of the English language you struggle with. No shame in that.

I do criticize, but I also encourage a lot too. And when I get it wrong, I own up to it.

It's also very odd that you think someone without a photo shouldn't say things. Having a photo doesn't mean anything. Sure, you have pictures of your belly, but how do we know it's really you? We don't. We have to take your word for it. You're not even a verified user.

I think my words stand on their own. Anyone could easily google what I say, and I normally provide links to back it up. Curiously, you never respond back when I provide proof of what I say.

As to why I don't have a picture of myself, the reason is simple. I'm a stalking victim. I've talked about this before on the site, but when I was a child, I was stalked by my bio-dad and step-dad. It was a stupid revenge plot to get back at my mother for rejecting them. It left me with severe PTSD. I do show myself to people, but only after they've gained my trust.

And to be frank, HungryPiggyBoy, you've shown yourself as untrustworthy as possible. So you'll never get to see my face.
9 months
12   loading