General

Gainer shake

HungryPiggyBoy:
no point discussing stuff with a profile without actual photo, which lives on this website

Morbidly A Beast:
Bruhs a goober imagine complaining about someone using a website that you’re currently on.

HungryPiggyBoy:
No my guy, just the person in question always tells everyone how to live and is the person who always critise everyone. Considering profile hasn't even got an actual picture, which usually is already a red flag

Munchies is working from experience fattening multiple feedees from what I’ve seen she’s just given solid advice on what works and dispelling silly ideas like eating a raw stick of butter
9 months

Gainer shake

HungryPiggyBoy:
no point discussing stuff with a profile without actual photo, which lives on this website

Morbidly A Beast:
Bruhs a goober imagine complaining about someone using a website that you’re currently on.

HungryPiggyBoy:
No my guy, just the person in question always tells everyone how to live and is the person who always critise everyone. Considering profile hasn't even got an actual picture, which usually is already a red flag

Morbidly A Beast:
Munchies is working from experience fattening multiple feedees from what I’ve seen she’s just given solid advice on what works and dispelling silly ideas like eating a raw stick of butter

Heh. Raw butter sticks.

Why does that keep popping up?
9 months

Gainer shake

All of this aside, we are straying far away from the initial topic. This thread is not about me. This thread is about gainer shakes. I am many things, but I am not a gainer shake. I'd feel really bad for OP if we hijacked the topic further.
9 months

Gainer shake

I prefer drinking (or is eating?) melted ice cream and or like actual milkshakes, adding powders and stuff gives me a taste in my mouth that reminds me of all I used to eat/drink to get a modicum of substance
9 months
12   loading