General

New feedee

I’m new to this world, any tips? I want to gain as much as I can, but I don’t know where to start, help me?
9 months

New feedee

Depends on your budget. Low budget. Eat an entire loaf of white bread slathered in margarine or butter throughout every day. Medium budget Eat Extreme Fast food breakfasts. Lunch buffets until you almost fall asleep when you go back to work. High budget. Go to the shakes recipe section of the forum. Hopefully you will try one of mine.
9 months

New feedee

Jazzman:
Depends on your budget. Low budget. Eat an entire loaf of white bread slathered in margarine or butter throughout every day. Medium budget Eat Extreme Fast food breakfasts. Lunch buffets until you almost fall asleep when you go back to work. High budget. Go to the shakes recipe section of the forum. Hopefully you will try one of mine.

Who on a low budget can afford a loaf of bread daily? On average, a loaf costs $2.50 plus tax. If you eat that every single day for a year, that adds up to $915.50 plus tax. And that's on top of everything else you plan to eat. Then there's storage space to consider and the sheer damage you would do to yourself eating that much bread.

Regular fast food breakfasts also add up pretty quickly - especially if they are "extreme" fast food breakfasts. Whatever that might mean. You'll also have to factor in gas and/or food delivery prices. Regular lunch buffets are expensive too, and if you are eating so much that you get sleepy, that's going to affect your job performance. How are you going to pay for your food if you lose your job?

It's better to make comfortable lifestyle choices. For example, you can increase your calorie count by using sauces/condiments, drinking calories, and eating regular snacks.

Make sure you get all the nutrition you need so your mental and physical health doesn't take a hit. If you aren't already taking a multi-vitamin, now's a good time to start.
9 months

New feedee

A variation on the bread would be milkshakes and add some flour and peanut butter. You could make a sort of drinkable cake mix.

Fast Food is the most fattening stuff on the planet, if you've got the money.
9 months