Gaining

New feedee

I’m new to this world, any tips? I want to gain as much as I can, but I don’t know where to start, help me?
9 months

New feedee

Simple answer is to enjoy. Eat what you want, when you want, as much as you want. If you want to push it past that, look at things like gainer shakes and heavy cream.
9 months

New feedee

I’ve added weight gainer shakes, it’s about 1300 extra calories. My partner loves fat women and the feederism world. I love him so I want to get as fat as I can. But I feel like people will be so judgmental.
9 months

New feedee

Simple answer is to use less calories while also increasing intake; calories in, calories out. Lower the steps you take, move a little slower, find alternative ways to do things that reduce your activity, and if necessary, keep a snack on you if you do have to move. smiley

Of course you can only eat so much. Generally, fullness is caused by capacity limits and hormones. The former, I think, can't really be controlled, even with "training", at least for the long term. The latter can be worked around by eating fast.

Digestion is important too. Eating more protein has been proven to make people gain less, because they feel no need to eat more. Fiber and protein will slow your gain since you won't feel like eating. Stick to easily digestible carbs and fats.

I've heard experiences that people that eat as often as possible tend to also grow larger, more impeding appetites.

And of course, gainer shakes, ice cream, lots of snacks, heavy cream, soda

Have fun!
9 months

New feedee

Pizza, pasta and ice cream will sure pack on the fat :-) And if you’re confident in your size and your partner truly loves you, you’ll filter out any judgmentalism out there!
9 months

New feedee

I'll just add to make sure you are also keeping up your fruits and veggies. If you want to gain for a long time you'll want to add some healthy options. Also light exercises too!

As for the judgement. I have been stared at with a partner, and given nasty, but also positive looks. Like Happy said, if you love one another no one's looks or comments will get to you.

There may be some bad days and that's okay. As long as you have each other, that is the main part of your relationship. Feedism can always be the extra whipped cream on a hot fudge sundae.
9 months