Stuffing

Public stuffing - advice?

PuppyEyes:
A feedee I've been chatting with fantasizes about doing a public stuffing. She loves to be humiliated and to stuff and bloat until round.

1. What phrases or things can I say to humiliate her?
2. She wants to wear a tight shirt that rides up as she gets fuller, but I think she should try a crop top. Thoughts?
3. How can we attract as much negative attention to her as possible?
She has been so nice and I would love to provide her the best possible experience. Anything else I can do?

If this is her first time doing something like this, work up to max intensity. If you go balls to the walls, she might freak out and never want to do something like this again. Just because someone enjoys a fantasy doesn't mean they enjoy it in real life too.

Make her wear a too small top, but give her something to cover up with if it gets too much. Make her sit somewhere that people can see her but not completely out in the open. Maybe a booth or a spot in the corner.

If she feels comfortable, you guys can turn up the intensity. If not, she has a method of escape.

As for things to say, start off by making sure that she feels safe. Once she feels ready, just tease her. If she's ready for something more intense, feel free, but otherwise keep it take.

My partner and I have done a number of public stuffings. We are exhibitionists, but the concept is the same. This is all about extreme vulnerability. It works best when the person feels safe enough to be vulnerable.
9 months

Public stuffing - advice?

I love public stuffings, and it's a "hobby" for both my partner and me, but it still takes a measure of courage. Some personal preferences that might work for you two as well:

- Choose places where the seating is comfortable
- Go at a time when there are other people around, but not when the restaurant is so busy, they're eager to move people in and out quickly
- Enjoy the conversation! While fat talk and teasing is fun, she may be likely to eat more if she's enjoying herself all around.
- Tight tops are fun too, but comfort is a must as the belly swells. I choose stretchy clothing, and if the environment is appropriately casual, tops that expose my gut.

Good luck and hope you both have a good time!
9 months