Fat experiences

Painting your toes - bbw/ssbbw struggles

Would love to hear from all you girls who are getting too fat and out of shape to when paint your toes or even cut your toenails any more. Also if any of you (like my other half) prefer to exist in flip flops and slip on sandals because putting on, lacing and buckling shoes has become such a difficult task these days. I love a BBW or ssbbw in sexy sandals showing off her pretty feet and toes xx
9 months

I've always been too fat to paint my own toes, so I get pedicures. At my heaviest (360 to 370), I had a very hard time getting into a pedicure chair. My weight gain goal now is 450 to 500, so I'm wondering what that will be like at that size.
9 months

I’m 260 and I can’t paint them at all no matter what position I try to get in, in order to reach them tummy is in the way!
9 months

This is where slumber party culture comes in handy later in life 😂😂 get the girls together for some self care and good times, keep the alcohol flowing. Trouble is convincing your bestie to clip your nails or do full pedicures lol

I got a hangnail on left pinky toe (righty) and bad ankles, it's a bitch. Right foot slightly more accessible and fairly flexible but struggle is real. Shaving legs is rough too, recently found it harder to get tops thighs as my hangs lower.
9 months

I just go to a pedicure. I kind of still fit in the chair, with a bit of effort and let them take care of my feet and toenails. No chance I could do it myself since my beach ball belly is in the way...
9 months

You need a good boy too give you pedicures at home when you say so and he does it on command
9 months

Peldanique:
Not sexy. One of my children painted my toes. My husband cut my toenails 🤭

Lol Thank you, I appreciate the picture. Are you willing to share more pictures of your pretty feet in sandals at all ?
8 months

SammyLiz:
I’m 260 and I can’t paint them at all no matter what position I try to get in, in order to reach them tummy is in the way!
thank you for sharing, I would love to see pictures of them if it's possible and also your weight gain?
8 months

BigBallBellyGirl:
I've always been too fat to paint my own toes, so I get pedicures. At my heaviest (360 to 370), I had a very hard time getting into a pedicure chair. My weight gain goal now is 450 to 500, so I'm wondering what that will be like at that size.
thank you for sharing your experience. Sounds amazing x
8 months

I lost that ability around 240lbs. Pedicures are a life saver!
8 months
12   loading