Gaining

Heavy cream binge

I would really like to hear how much heavy cream you can chug in 1 h,
How much heavy cream you can have in 12 h, and for 1 day!
Also keep drinking that heavy cream until you are too heavy to stand up!
9 months

Heavy cream binge

Growinggut89:
Going to go on a heavy cream binge to celebrate being overweight will document my progress here I saw someone else do this and it got a good amount of feedback

Great. I look forward to the results!
9 months

Heavy cream binge

Growinggut89:
My belly has gotten a lot softer along with my butt and thighs but I’ve somehow lost 6 lbs??

This does sometimes seem to happen with heavy cream. There are reports of a delay of 2 weeks or so before the gains begin to show. I found this myself when I began to drink it regularly.
9 months

Heavy cream binge

Growinggut89:
My belly has gotten a lot softer along with my butt and thighs but I’ve somehow lost 6 lbs??

I mentioned this in another thread but heavy cream can be used for both weight loss and weight gain. There are two aspects when it comes to heavy cream weight loss: struggling to eat enough calories and struggling to absorb the calories you ate.

Heavy cream is very filling. If you drink it, it bloats you, and you feel fuller faster. So it's common to eat less and loss some weight. Heavy cream is also high in fat. If you drink enough of it, your intestines will not absorb your food as efficiently.

The fat you do have is probably a combination of subcutaneous fat and water retention.

Like Curveman mentioned, it is possible to have delayed weight gain on heavy cream, but that completely depends on the foods you eat and how much of them. Otherwise, you are just as apt to lose even more weight.

Honestly, you may be better off cooking with it instead of drinking it. You won't consume as much of it, but you'll also have a bunch of rich, high-calorie foods.
9 months

Heavy cream binge

Growinggut89:

Munchies:
Honestly, you may be better off cooking with it instead of drinking it. You won't consume as much of it, but you'll also have a bunch of rich, high-calorie foods.

This is very true. I have always eaten well and then had the cream on top in smallish quantities, spread out through the day. I have now started cooking with it and that is helping too. If you drink too much at once it will probably pass through, largely without being absorbed.
9 months

Heavy cream binge

Here is the link to the thread I mentioned previously that gives a more detailed explanation as to why heavy cream does what I do. You don't have to read the whole thing. Just the 3rd page will do.

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
9 months