Story authors

Story recommendations please

Bellyblubber:
I just recently made this account on here, and I’m really drawn to the stories section. I tend to like the more realistic weight gain and stuffing stories, some examples of which I like on this site are “Lila’s Beer Belly” and “The Not So Starving Artist.” Those two were absolutely great (and hot as fuck) and right up my alley. If anyone has any favorites, please recommend them to me, especially if they are similar to the ones above. I don’t care about the gender of the characters.

Ginantonic47:
Everything by Passing for Vanilla is amazing!

Amen! Vanilla is great.

Bellyblubber, I have a couple stories that have realistic gains. One is more of a straightforward kinky weight gain story, the other isn’t (but the weight gain parts are grounded). People seem to enjoy them, so please feel free to try them if you’d like. I always like feedback. !
9 months

Bellyblubber:
I just recently made this account on here, and I’m really drawn to the stories section. I tend to like the more realistic weight gain and stuffing stories, some examples of which I like on this site are “Lila’s Beer Belly” and “The Not So Starving Artist.” Those two were absolutely great (and hot as fuck) and right up my alley. If anyone has any favorites, please recommend them to me, especially if they are similar to the ones above. I don’t care about the gender of the characters.

I highly recommend "Machine Fed Ecstasy" "Aldephi" and "Fat is beautiful"

Some of the best stories on here.
9 months

It's Just Bloating by Generic725 is complete and great if you like a slow-burn weight gain. There are a few stuffing/binge scenes but overall I think the gain is pretty realistically distributed over the course of the plot, which of itself is riveting.

Another great on is The Sacred Ritual by gain234, which veers into XWG territory by the end but the progression is so natural that by that point it feels right.
9 months

Bellyblubber:

Would love for you to check out any of my work. You might like em'.
8 months

I've posted a number of stories on here, premium not required. I think I've kept the weight gain realistic, so you might like them.
8 months

Anyone who would like to volunteer a story for September Story Club, just let me know!
8 months

Fatforfun is one of the best writers around. I love every one of his stories.
8 months

Rwagner:

So true
8 months

Rwagner:

Great suggestion, thanks!

Please feel free to comment on this month’s stories, too! They’re a lot of fun!
8 months