General

Heaviest person you have ever dated or meet in public?

Hey
9 months

I’ve thought about this and, curiously enough, all the four fattest persons I’ve seen are men I have met thanks to my dad, direct or indirectly. Here they are in ascendant order, fake names obviously:

4th: Jeff the barman. An old, bearded, jolly man who used to run a small bar. My father knew him well. Every time I saw Jeff there, he would be wearing a lumberjack shirt with suspenders that only accentuated how round his gut is.

3rd: Carl the office worker. The biggest of my dad’s coworkers, (and all of them were fat to some degree in the first place). A close friend of his. As he has a son my age, we often went to eat somewhere all the parents and kids together. I just remember him being so W I D E, and how he could put down an enormous amount of food because you could see him in action at the places we went, and sometimes my dad or Carl himself would joke about it.

2nd: Anonymous guest. Once, my father went to some celebration and left his phone at home! He called us through another person’s phone and I went to give him his. While looking for my dad, I stumbled across a couple people of great size. I specifically remember a man sitting next to a table, with two big, dirty, finished plates at his side. He was just there, looking extenuated, and the buttons of his dressed-up shirt were a bit tight.

1st: Mike the old friend. I was walking with my dad and we crossed paths with this tall and gargantuan man. I didn’t remember him, but he did know me. My father said that the last time Mike saw me I probably were “taking a nap on him” and it left me confused. When the man went, I asked my father what was that about, and he explained that I used to accompany him to visit his friend when I was little, and that I had an habit of climbing into the sofa Mike was sitting on, laying on his belly and falling asleep. I still have no memory of this. I probably got away with it cause they found it amusing and I was very young.
9 months

Went to a feedist meet-up a few years ago. The largest woman was over 500 pounds..
9 months

Dated, 325, in public maybe 700 pounds
8 months

I'm one of the fattest people I know, but I've seen a few out in the wild that are 500+ that i wish to someday outgrow
8 months

At 355, I'm usually the fattest person in the room -- particularly in a professional setting --but I once worked with someone who weighed 465 pounds before losing about 200. I've seen a few who were larger than him, often on scooters.
8 months

Curiouskatt:
The heaviest person I’ve met is my current manager where I work haha. She’s tall, probably 6’2 maybe 6’3 and really obese. She waddles but is still super active I can tell she struggles (mostly just from her heavy breathing) but can bend down, stock shelves, go up and down massive flights of stairs - she gets around haha. From my guess she is about 230kg/500lbs- maybe even more tbh

Oh, wow! I can't even bend down or kneel, and I'm only 355. Granted, I'm only 5'3" with a giant pot belly, but still. That's impressive!
8 months

Curiouskatt:
The heaviest person I’ve met is my current manager where I work haha. She’s tall, probably 6’2 maybe 6’3 and really obese. She waddles but is still super active I can tell she struggles (mostly just from her heavy breathing) but can bend down, stock shelves, go up and down massive flights of stairs - she gets around haha. From my guess she is about 230kg/500lbs- maybe even more tbh

BigBallBellyGirl:
Oh, wow! I can't even bend down or kneel, and I'm only 355. Granted, I'm only 5'3" with a giant pot belly, but still. That's impressive!

Curiouskatt:
Yeah it really shocks me just how much she can do being so massive, she’s at work all the time too. I wonder if I’ll be able to get around like her when I reach her size smiley

And stairs .. especially climbing up .. are hard work! I can't do more than two or three!
8 months

The largest girl I had a date with was a girl from Tinder, she looked 120kg/264lbs on photos, but it turned out she's about 180kg/400lbs. This scared me a bit, but later I was actually glad she turned out to be that much fatter. First we went to the restaurant, she was super easy to talk to, very fun, then we went to my airbnb. I'm gray asexual, but we had sex and this was the best sex I've ever had.

The largest person I ever met was the guy who was selling cheese on some festival. He was at least 200kg/440lbs, probably a bit more. Like, his belly had it's own belly, that big. Very handsome guy, honestly.
8 months

Big Cutie Echo. No idea what she weighs now but if the photo sets are any indication, nobody comes close to her size
8 months
12   loading