General

Heaviest person you have ever dated or meet in public?

I saw a man working at chipotle and he had to have been over 7ft tall and he probably weighed more than 600 pounds he had a belly that wasn’t quite shaped like anything I’ve ever seen before kinda like how the immobile people look but on the legs and stuff I’m not sure what that’s called
8 months

There were two biggest woman I ever met: one was my schoolmate named Keren which was probably close to 100 kg, not very obese but in those years she was the biggest girl. The second is my coworker named Vered, she very big woman, maybe close to 200 kg, very wide hips and big belly, she waddled sometimes but overall very active, although she’s sitting most of the day, also she is a feeder for sure: she once make sure I am eating a cake she had brought.

I also met once a very large woman, some clerk in the hotel I was staying, she was so big and round I was wondering how she got around, I mean she was waddling and her belly limited her movement, that for sure.

As for seeing someone (but not necessarily meeting) Mary Boberry is the biggest person I ever saw.
8 months

The heaviest person I’ve dated was nearly 300 lbs. I was only about 170 at the time and it opened my eyes to how it might be to be bigger. We broke up a while back. Crazy to think I’m nearly as big as her now ☺️
8 months

The heaviest woman I have ever been with was 396, and I was 170...
The weight and size deferences were great (and hot!), but also somewhat challenging

We broke up a while back, but I still fantasize about her every once in a while...
8 months

The biggest person I’ve ever dated by far was a woman I met on an online dating site, she was 510 lbs when I met her. Now in her profile she had pics of her being muccchhh smaller and she admitted that they were old photos of when she was in the low 300s. This woman was 6’2” so she held her weight well and I was pleasantly surprised at how active she was, we only dated a few times before we broke up. The sex was incredible to see all that fat jiggling around and when she got on top that crushing was overwhelming!
8 months

Dated: my current True Love, in the mid 300s of pounds, roughly 5 1/2' height. Very exciting to feel her small/average skeletal structure with so many soft subcutaneous fat layers piles atop nearly all over, plus strong leg muscles from a lifetime of being an extreme athlete bearing all that fat weight. She’s currently near her lifetime peak weight.

Met: a lovely woman from Canada at the recent Las Vegas BBW Bash (Brie’s). Pear-shaped approximately like Big Cutie Sadie Summers, but significantly larger. Beautiful, intelligent, and if i wasn’t in a monogamy agreement with my True Love and if this woman had shown interest, i might have tried for a deeper connection. Moves around well on her own without aids, and somehow manages to use one typical chair when by width she could easily fill 3 or more.

Come to think of it, there were other women of different shapes though her size/volume at Fatsgiving 2019 whom i met and hugged.

Seen live but did not meet (and memorable enough for me to recall here and now): absolutely huge woman at a Ross clothing store here in Pasadena California, maybe in the late 2000s? I was amazed she could walk, but she did so just fine. Had to wonder why she was there, since i can’t imagine anything would fit her. Might have been accompanying her friend, or shopping for accessories. I have no way of knowing, but semi-educated guess would be nearing 300 kg/mid 600 pound range, and possibly higher.
8 months

I hung out with a couple guys at different times who weighed around 550 lbs at the time. Still looking to meet someone much bigger.
8 months

380. Meet some one on feabie that was near by after a bad break up. Was the only time because she creaped me the fuck out!!
8 months

probably my ex-gf. she was about 450 lbs at that time, i was 150 or 160... she gained weight while we were together, but then started to lose.

the funny thing is now, all these years later, i am nearly as big as she was... and she is probably down to 200 lbs now!
8 months
12   loading