Fattening others

Feederism games

I would like to know aswel
9 months

Feederism games

Sounds perfectly normal to me smiley but when you said "games", I thought you literally meant like video games about feeding 🤣
8 months

Feederism games

SweeneyTodd90:
Sounds perfectly normal to me smiley but when you said "games", I thought you literally meant like video games about feeding 🤣

There's the Atari 2600 game "Mangia".
8 months

Feederism games

Paul2:
Are there any creative games that you have made with your feedee as a feeder or would like to try?

I've always thought that a button-popping contest would be fun. Or a more achievable game, make paper "belts" and put them snugly around your stomachs. First person to pop a button/belt wins
8 months

Feederism games

Fat people (male or female) stuff their huge bodies into a normal sized, plastic chair. After the signal they have to stand up and waddle around, the chair will be stuck on their fat assess. The one who drags the chair around the longest, wins a freezer full of ice-cream.
5 months

Feederism games

Hungry Hungry Hippos but 3 of the players keep their mouths closed so one hippo can eat all the marbles. Did I do this right?
5 months

Feederism games

On the tail end of halloween i thought of something to do with the clearance bags of fun sized candy:

Magic the Fattening

You battle others by casting the same spells and creatures as MTG but you don't just tap lands for mana, you eat it!

Red - KitKat
Blue - Almond Joy
Green - Laffy Taffy (apple)
White - Cookies n cream Hershey
Black - Snickers
Colorless - whatever else you have in the bag!

Want to cast that powerful creature from your hand? Better be prepared to eat 6 candies.
Need a devastating Instant? That'll be 3 more. I feel like a whole bag could be gone pretty quick between two people.

And maybe after all that fun sized goodness, the loser has to down a king sized bar!
5 months