Stuffing

Need help for first feeding date

If she has been gaining for a while and is around 120kg she has a verrry healthy appetite and should manage 2 to 3 jumbo pizzas...big girls need fuel....
9 months

Iwillfeedyou:
So I'll have this feeding date with a beautiful fat girl this weekend and I'm looking for help. She's in her 20's, already quite fat I'd say around 120 kgs, maybe a bmi of 40 already...
I've never done this before with a girl of her size and I was wondering how much she could realisticly eat one night?
She's really motivated she told me she could easily eat 2-3 jumbo pizzas... but I'm really not sure if that's realistic. What do you think? Some experience with this?

It can be possible to eat that much. But you really have to train yourself to eat that much. Your size has nothing to do with it.

That said, it might be smarter to get an extra large pizza or two large pizzas. If she can eat more, you can always get another. If all else fails, they can be leftovers. Maybe you can have whatever she doesn't eat. Some people are into that kind of thing.
9 months

I’d say, 2-3 jumbo pizza is not unrealistic over the hole night smiley
But I’d say switch it up get some donuts, pizza ice cream burgers.
You can usually eat more if you changing the type of food !
9 months