General

My normal non-fetish d&d group just gave me a huge weight gain fantasy

For those who aren't into D&D or even fantasy in general, this is probably going to sound massively dorky (please be kind) so sorry about that, but I just had the most unexpected and exciting experience with my roleplay group and I want to gush about it and I don't know where else to go.

So, I play D&D with a group of friends every other Monday. We're an all-female group apart from our DM who is the partner of one of the other players. For the record, before I go any further, as far as I know nobody else in the group has a weight gain kink (although I might have to re-evaluate that after recent events) and we don't normally roleplay kink stuff, just regular old heroic adventures. Nobody has ever talked about weight gain or shown the slightest hint of being that way inclined. I always kept my fat fetish a secret and never talked to anyone about it, and previously always kept it out of my roleplaying to avoid outing myself, so what happened in our latest session I can only assume is just a glorious coincindence.

For the last couple of years we played what I guess is a fairly normal D&D campaign. Most of the last year was us working towards overthrowing the tyrant of a small kingdom where the campaign was set, which we achieved in the previous session. This week, we finished the campaign by doing a "happily ever after" session, where we played through the next several years, doing little slice of life scenes of our characters rebuilding the kingdom and enjoying their new wealth and status.

The session started with a victory banquet thrown by the new queen, and our DM mentioned that we were then invited to attend a bunch of other celebrations, and as a joke had us make a roll to see if we managed to avoid gaining a few pounds from all the banquets. One of the other players joked that it would be funny if, now that our characters were retired from adventuring and are all chaotic alignments, they let themselves go and ended up getting fat and lazy. Then everyone kind of ran with it and got a bit carried away. Everyone was clearly playing it for laughs and messing around, but honestly by the end I was getting seriously aroused.

It was a 6 hour session, and we ended up playing through the next 8 years of our characters settling down, using their money to rebuild their community (and host ever more elaborate banquets), and tying up lose ends. My favorite moments included:

- Our party's rogue married her NPC boyfriend, had six kids, and went from an acrobatic dual-wielding action girl to a big fat sleepy housewife who broke a bench when she sat down at our final reunion banquet.

- My half-orc fighter went from muscular to flabby and then eventually attracted an orcish mate (our DM at this point I think had given in to our nonsense and decided that orcs like big butts). I was initially trying to be conservative with my character's weight gain as I didn't want to look like I was enjoying it too much, but since two of the other players were getting so carried away, towards the end I had her blow up to 400 pounds.

- Probably my favorite part of the whole escapade, our petite half-elf sorceress (whose player I think had a little too much wine, lol) became a serious glutton and by the end had gotten too fat to walk and had to be carried around on a giant cushion.

I am seriously still buzzing from getting such a huge dose of weight gain action from a source I never expected. I kind of wish we could keep playing our now obese characters, but it's pretty clear the others were just being silly and messing around since the campaign was over, and we'll be starting a new game next time. I can't stop thinking about it, though. I love ex-Jock weight gain stories, and this had a similar feel. Our characters went from athletic badasses to lazy fat hedonists.

Anyone else had a similar random experience in a D&D group that wasn't initially started to cater to the fetish? Also, does anyone know any well-written weight gain stories with a fantasy/D&D-esque setting, where a party of (preferably female) adventurers retires, lets themselves go, and end up getting fat? It took me completely by surprise and I literally can't get it out of my mind.

TL;DR - Completely out of the blue, my (non-fetish) D&D group spontaneously decided to play our previously athletic characters getting lazy and fat after completing their quest, and it was so hot I can't stop thinking about it.
9 months

My normal non-fetish d&d group just gave me a huge weight gain fantasy

Man it would be very awkward for me if any of my future campaigns ended up like this. It's hot to think about, but I would have to excuse myself to go to the bathroom and jerk off lol.
9 months