General

Boyfriend becoming hostile towards my weight gain

To put a long story short

My current boyfriend has began to show his distaste towards my weight gaining. He knows I'm into this and at first said he didn't care if I gained.

But that's changed now. He's become more vocal about it and asking if I'm going to be stopping now after passing 200 pounds. With him seemingly having a distaste towards my gained weight now

I guess I'm just seeing if any one's been through something similar and some advice maybe
9 months

Have you considered that it might not be coming from him but his friends or family?
9 months

Dutch Feeder:
Have you considered that it might not be coming from him but his friends or family?

I don't think his family, as his mother is a sonewhat fat women

His friend's though? I don't know
9 months

Its possible they're giving him a hard time about it, but also possible that they don't care. Do any of them have bigger girlfriends?

I would recommend just talking to your guy to find out what's up. Either he might not have realized how 'fat' fat is to you or something else is going on.
9 months

Dutch Feeder:
Its possible they're giving him a hard time about it, but also possible that they don't care. Do any of them have bigger girlfriends?

I would recommend just talking to your guy to find out what's up. Either he might not have realized how 'fat' fat is to you or something else is going on.

2 of them do yeah, But i don't really know them that well tbh

I have tried speaking to him about it, But it didn't really go anywhere
9 months

Well, have you thought that it's possible that his issue might not even be with your kink, but it's a way for him to vocalize something else that's been bothering him?
9 months

Dutch Feeder:
Well, have you thought that it's possible that his issue might not even be with your kink, but it's a way for him to vocalize something else that's been bothering him?

Perhaps, I'll try again with him. But i do feel its most likely my weight thats the issue
9 months

Miachu:
To put a long story short

My current boyfriend has began to show his distaste towards my weight gaining. He knows I'm into this and at first said he didn't care if I gained.

But that's changed now. He's become more vocal about it and asking if I'm going to be stopping now after passing 200 pounds. With him seemingly having a distaste towards my gained weight now

I guess I'm just seeing if any one's been through something similar and some advice maybe

What would he do if you got fat but didn't have a fat fetish?

I never understood people that get bent out of shape over their partner's size. So long as you are healthy and it's not causing any harm, it's dumb for him to be upset about it. This goes for weight loss and weight gain.

My question is, why does he have a problem with your size?
9 months

Maybe he’s concerned or thinks you’ve gained to much already? Sorry you’re being put through this hopefully it will resolve in your favor in the end
9 months

Munchies:
What would he do if you got fat but didn't have a fat fetish?

I never understood people that get bent out of shape over their partner's size. So long as you are healthy and it's not causing any harm, it's dumb for him to be upset about it. This goes for weight loss and weight gain.

My question is, why does he have a problem with your size?

I don't get it either, imo you should love someone for what they are on the inside, not the out

And i spoke with him about it earlier. I didn't go well, ended up becoming a argument. He told me he doesn't know how to feel with the prospect of just watching me continue to get fatter and fatter, And doesn't know if he's finding me physically attractive atm or in the future, depending on who knows how Fat I get. It kinda hurt hearing him say that tbh. He said to me he doesn't just wanna sit there and watch me balloon, and how he misses the old me (Health and fitness obsessed me)
9 months
12345   loading