General

Boyfriend becoming hostile towards my weight gain

Miachu:
Thanks guys 🤍🤍🤍

Munchies:
Anytime. Just focus on loving yourself during this time. Remember that this isn't your fault. You are not unreasonable to expect basic respect from anyone.

Oh yeah definitely, I'm focus on myself and get on with my life, including my new job and driving lessons. Not gonna let this all get to me now
8 months

Miachu:
Thanks guys 🤍🤍🤍

Munchies:
Anytime. Just focus on loving yourself during this time. Remember that this isn't your fault. You are not unreasonable to expect basic respect from anyone.

Miachu:
Oh yeah definitely, I'm focus on myself and get on with my life, including my new job and driving lessons. Not gonna let this all get to me now

💖💖💖
8 months

I think it's funny since saying I've broke up with my boyfriend, I've been hit on so many times on here now 😂
8 months

Dump him.
8 months

Sounds like preferences are changing on both sides and a change is needed?
8 months

HappyBigBelly:

Mia's preferences aren't changing. It's her partner that's changing his mind on things.
8 months

Miachu:
Thank you

We've been dating since December last year, and since then I've put on 20-30 pounds probably already, or even more than that, I dont really keep track often haha. But I was already chubby when he first asked me out and then I told him about my kink ect. I still dont know whats happened with him recently, But things have definitely changed[/quote]

That is a rather significant gain and some big changes for you both, maybe knowing your fetish and desire to continue with another 20 or 30 pounds spooked him? Either way doesn't sound like he is on board, flexible enough in his own attractions or willing to compromise.

Sorry that things aren't working out for you, but if he is already having trouble with this initial gain and you intend to double that... you'll both be miserable going forward. We all have our basic desires that need to be met and shallow or not physical attraction can sometimes trump love for another person. Hope you find someone that not only appreciates your new attributes but worships your curves and wants the same things out of life.
8 months

HappyBigBelly:

My preferences are still the same really, as munchies said, it was more on his end.

However one thing I'd say I'd take from this, is probably somebody that doesn't mind that im a bit of a big girl, and have no plans in changing that fact, and if they are interested in trying feedism? That's just a perfect little bonus 😁
8 months

Lynne841:

That is a rather significant gain and some big changes for you both, maybe knowing your fetish and desire to continue with another 20 or 30 pounds spooked him? Either way doesn't sound like he is on board, flexible enough in his own attractions or willing to compromise.

Sorry that things aren't working out for you, but if he is already having trouble with this initial gain and you intend to double that... you'll both be miserable going forward. We all have our basic desires that need to be met and shallow or not physical attraction can sometimes trump love for another person. Hope you find someone that not only appreciates your new attributes but worships your curves and wants the same things out of life.

Yeah he probably was spooked with it, and definitely wasn't on board in the end lol.

And Thank you, i hope i can find someone more accepting in the future also 😄
8 months

Guess I'll give a quick update

I'm seeing someone new now, Someone who I 100% knows appreciates me. That's all I'll say for now 😁

thank you all once again for the kind support and comments you all gave me!
6 months
23456   loading