Stuffing

20 days of stuffing

After talking with someone else from the site, I realized that I have MASSIVE feederism plans in the future but I haven’t really put any thought into how to get there.

Like I would be like “oh I’m gonna eat a bakers dozen of donuts. and then go to five fast food joints and then go to a restaurant" when I know damn well I’ll tap out after the donuts.

So, leading up to a date, I have been stuffing myself during lunch (and lunch only). I have a job that requires me to be on the slimmer side (movie/theatre actress) and so I can’t gain a lot of weight (it goes to my boobs and butt anyways) but I have come to realize that I talk the feedee game but don’t walk the walk ya know?

Well, I have a three month break before I’m back on the road touring again and I thought in that two month period i would at least build up my stomach capacity anyway I could. I have an IG and I posted that id do it there but honestly- I have no way of stretching my stomach capacity- food wise. Can y’all pass along some tips and tricks?

Thanks! Peace, love, and chicken grease
8 months

20 days of stuffing

Shrug:
After talking with someone else from the site, I realized that I have MASSIVE feederism plans in the future but I haven’t really put any thought into how to get there.

Like I would be like “oh I’m gonna eat a bakers dozen of donuts. and then go to five fast food joints and then go to a restaurant" when I know damn well I’ll tap out after the donuts.

So, leading up to a date, I have been stuffing myself during lunch (and lunch only). I have a job that requires me to be on the slimmer side (movie/theatre actress) and so I can’t gain a lot of weight (it goes to my boobs and butt anyways) but I have come to realize that I talk the feedee game but don’t walk the walk ya know?

Well, I have a three month break before I’m back on the road touring again and I thought in that two month period i would at least build up my stomach capacity anyway I could. I have an IG and I posted that id do it there but honestly- I have no way of stretching my stomach capacity- food wise. Can y’all pass along some tips and tricks?

Thanks! Peace, love, and chicken grease
Drink some soda or water before you start eating so your belly is stretched out. You can also eat snack throughout the day before huge meals... a weight gain shake or boost.. ensure.. just a protein shake before bed isn't bad either
8 months