Cuz having a feeder is just a fantasy 😭
9 months

Fantasy feeder

If only your weren't so far away, I'd be willing. lol
9 months

Fantasy feeder

Honeywithuhhtummy:

Life is like a game of cards. I find it almost impossible to find a feedee woman. I wish you best of luck. Don't ever give up.
9 months

Fantasy feeder

Honeywithuhhtummy:

Wouldn't go that far. Like all things, it takes patience.

I'm a female feeder with a male feedee. We've both dealt with our share of trash before we got together.

All you can do is wait and make sure you are working on yourself as a person.
9 months

Fantasy feeder

Ex Jock:
It def happens but it’s rare. It’s still a pretty taboo fetish to “normies” (for lack of a better word) and unless you live in a city or urban area it’s going to be tough. Combine that with the amount of blank/fake/catfish profiles on sites like these, that reduces the pool even more.

It’s tough but def not impossible

Don't forget what country you're in too. Lotta feedists on here in the USA, UK, Australia, and Canada. You can find a smattering in places like Mexico and India. But other countries are rather sparse. It might not be for everyone, but online feeding is definitely a thing.
9 months

Fantasy feeder

I thought it a fantasy too, but even Israel theirs is some feedists, it just uncommon and still considered a taboo.

Never give up on yourself
9 months

Fantasy feeder

I thought it a fantasy too, but even Israel theirs is some feedists, it just uncommon and still considered a taboo.

Never give up on yourself
9 months

Fantasy feeder

There's very low 'supply' of real, actual feeders, demand is disproportionately high. Seems like even being fed itself is a privilege a very few experience.
9 months

Fantasy feeder

Zarathustra:
There's very low 'supply' of real, actual feeders, demand is disproportionately high. Seems like even being fed itself is a privilege a very few experience.

Sadly it is worst male feedees and it sucks for them
9 months

Fantasy feeder

Zarathustra:

LydiaFatOttter:
Sadly it is worst male feedees and it sucks for them

As a female feeder, I struggle to have empathy for the male feedee plight - specifically the straight ones. From where I sit, it's a problem of their own making.

Don't get me wrong. There are some genuinely good dudes out there that are out here struggling. If you're one of those, I'm not talking about you.

I can't tell you just how many times a male feedee or mutual gainer has slid into my DMs and been horrible to me. They think they're entitled to my time, body, and mind. At best, they're so desperate that they come off as creepy and clingy. At worst, I get lock-you-up-in-my-basement vibes.

Sometimes, they even come out the gate with the crazy. It was at it's worst when I was new, but most people know better than to step to me like that. But I still get the creeps when I pop into chat. They don't even back off when I tell them I'm not interested or I have a feedee boyfriend. Lots of blatant requests to be my side hoe because they want a girl with a pulse to fatten them up.

I'm a special kind of crazy, so I can handle them just fine. But your average female feeder or FA is just going to leave. It's a snake eating it's tail. They are so desperate for female feeders that they chase off the female feeders that do so up.

It's sadder when they harass the gay ones. Like, my guy. She is a lesbian. You never had a chance, to begin with.

Now, I can't speak for the gay male feedees. Someone else will have to speak for them.
9 months
123   loading