Gaining

Why do you want to get fat?

I love the texture and feeling of fat, which is mainly why I still want to gain and get really fat even now that I’ve got up to a healthy weight. It’s great watching the number on the scale go up, too.

From a practical standpoint, being heavier gives me more of a buffer so that a relapse (either of my SED or of my stomach problems) causing me to lose a lot of weight won’t be such a big deal, and will be a nuisance rather than a medical emergency.
8 months

I love the round shape that I get from getting fatter. I think it looks great and gluttonous and it turns me on. Also on others.
And for myself I like the waddles, the jiggles and the bouncing. It makes me feel horny.
8 months

First off, I love to eat and I love to cook.

I've also always wanted to look soft, round, and very well-fed. I deliberately limit my activity to achieve a thick doughboy look; I want people to think I do little but sit and stuff myself.

I also love the feeling of my clothes getting tighter and smaller on me. Now that I'm fat, more often than not I wear my clothes a bit snug so that my fat is obvious to others. I love looking like I'm growing out of my clothes.
7 months

I want to experience what it's like to go from a skinny boy to the beginning of obesity. I'm only overweight so far (from 172 - 195+ lbs), but the flabbier body and the growth of my belly and butt are exciting to me. I was also motivated by the fact that a few months ago an ex-girlfriend told me that I was too thin.... She would probably told something else now. 🙂🙂🙂...
7 months

The thought of getting fat and outgrowing my clothes turns me on. The thought of being made fatter and turned into a greedy pig by someone turns me on even more
7 months

As someone who used to be in shape, I like that any attraction to me is because of my personality rather than my body.

Plus women (especially larger women) seem more relaxed in talking to me. That said I definitely don’t get checked out as much.
7 months

For the last several years, I've always pictured myself becoming huge. Not in the sense of fantasizing, but that it just "feels right" and I'm not sure what other way I would be.

I'm thin now, and it doesn't bother me (well...it has started to), but when I picture what I'll look like in the future, I just *want* (...need?) to be massive, >500 pounds, soft and weighed down by so much fat.

So, you could say that it's my identity, to an extent.
7 months

I just enjoy how I can enjoy all the delicious foods so much more and because of my ever-growing, ever-growing craving for more food, it's always so easy to gain weight.
I also like how my body spreads out more and more around me so that at some point I can rest my arms relaxed on my sides on my fat rolls, unfortunately I'm currently growing forward the most (but good, you can't get it all 😅) .
It is also important to me to please my husband, who always lovingly ensures that my cravings are satisfied and also enjoys the new winnings. However, like so many other feedees and gainers here, I don't have a fixed weight goal in mind, I would just like to be able to maintain a bit of mobility. Whether and how this wish can be sustained is still a mystery to me.
6 months

I love how my body feels and moves now that I’m bigger, but it’s how my body is changing that turns me on the most. Seeing my body get bigger, my shape change, and my belly hanging, drives me to want more.
6 months

TheSmith:
What makes you want to gain weight? And what’s your favorite thing about fat?

Eating food makes me happy and I like being bigger and when I struggle to get up or move and people judge is the best when being fat
6 months
123   loading