Gaining

Why do you want to get fat?

Gluttonous Sunny:
I just enjoy how I can enjoy all the delicious foods so much more and because of my ever-growing, ever-growing craving for more food, it's always so easy to gain weight.
I also like how my body spreads out more and more around me so that at some point I can rest my arms relaxed on my sides on my fat rolls, unfortunately I'm currently growing forward the most (but good, you can't get it all πŸ˜…) .
It is also important to me to please my husband, who always lovingly ensures that my cravings are satisfied and also enjoys the new winnings. However, like so many other feedees and gainers here, I don't have a fixed weight goal in mind, I would just like to be able to maintain a bit of mobility. Whether and how this wish can be sustained is still a mystery to me.

Well, I would say that if your body doesn't soon rebel under the strain you're putting on it with these amounts of food, I'm very much afraid that your desire won't be able to be maintained with your mobility.
So, having read your other posts, I think you'll soon end up as a big mountain of lard in a big bed, unable to move.
and I suspect that seems to be a conceivable version of your future for you too...if I read between the lines here and there...right?
This shouldn't be meant to be presumptuous or even mean...but just a pure interpretation from the posts of yours.😊
6 months

Gluttonous Sunny:
I just enjoy how I can enjoy all the delicious foods so much more and because of my ever-growing, ever-growing craving for more food, it's always so easy to gain weight.
I also like how my body spreads out more and more around me so that at some point I can rest my arms relaxed on my sides on my fat rolls, unfortunately I'm currently growing forward the most (but good, you can't get it all πŸ˜…) .
It is also important to me to please my husband, who always lovingly ensures that my cravings are satisfied and also enjoys the new winnings. However, like so many other feedees and gainers here, I don't have a fixed weight goal in mind, I would just like to be able to maintain a bit of mobility. Whether and how this wish can be sustained is still a mystery to me.

Mace24:
Well, I would say that if your body doesn't soon rebel under the strain you're putting on it with these amounts of food, I'm very much afraid that your desire won't be able to be maintained with your mobility.
So, having read your other posts, I think you'll soon end up as a big mountain of lard in a big bed, unable to move.
and I suspect that seems to be a conceivable version of your future for you too...if I read between the lines here and there...right?
This shouldn't be meant to be presumptuous or even mean...but just a pure interpretation from the posts of yours.😊

hmm., Well, staying mobile would be important for me, but yes, you're actually right with your "interpretation". As I and my husband now believe, I am simply too weak-willed to assert myself against my greed. Unfortunately
The cravings seem to have been haunting me a lot lately in my dreams, where I see myself lying on an XXL bed and my feeder pumping me endlessly through a tube full of incredibly tasty, liquid fattening foods. while I watch my stomach getting bigger and wider and I find it wonderful and comforting.
Afterwards I usually wake up and feel very hungry.πŸ€€πŸ˜…
So unfortunately I have to agree with you that my gluttonous side is most likely stronger, even though I would like to avoid it.
My husband has often said that if I don't explode πŸ™ˆπŸ’₯beforehand because of my greed, then I will become a huge Mountain of Lard that he will take care of one day.
6 months

Gluttonous Sunny:

Mace24:

Gluttonous Sunny:
hmm., Well, staying mobile would be important for me, but yes, you're actually right with your "interpretation". As I and my husband now believe, I am simply too weak-willed to assert myself against my greed. Unfortunately
The cravings seem to have been haunting me a lot lately in my dreams, where I see myself lying on an XXL bed and my feeder pumping me endlessly through a tube full of incredibly tasty, liquid fattening foods. while I watch my stomach getting bigger and wider and I find it wonderful and comforting.
Afterwards I usually wake up and feel very hungry.πŸ€€πŸ˜…
So unfortunately I have to agree with you that my gluttonous side is most likely stronger, even though I would like to avoid it.
My husband has often said that if I don't explode πŸ™ˆπŸ’₯beforehand because of my greed, then I will become a huge Mountain of Lard that he will take care of one day.

That is true love and so romantic. A loving feeder should be able to take care of his ever growing feedee and still make her feel just as beautiful every day
6 months

Gluttonous Sunny:
2seatsalways:
That is true love and so romantic. A loving feeder should be able to take care of his ever growing feedee and still make her feel just as beautiful every day

Well, it's of course wonderful to see these aspects through sensual rose-colored glasses and we have a really more intimate and extremely harmonious relationship since I discovered the world of feederism through him. Because there are no taboos or anything like that anymore with us.
However, we are both realistic enough to recognize that my behavior as a feedee has developed into a form of excessive overeating that is difficult to control.

1. I often don't want to stop eating until I'm stuffed to the point bevor bursting. Before that I don't really feel full and finished eating. (At least that's what my head suggests)

2. I have create an enormous capacity of my stomach due to the constant over-expansion. (A CT scan for spinal problems showed me the size of my stomach as an accidental finding and I was already warned by the attending physician of certain riskswarned if I don't rethink my eating habits soon.)

3. I can't really puke anymore when I'm overstuffed and that's why we think I could seriously burst inside - since a stomach can't stretch further and further forever, even with a lot of time and routine.

But it's still a kind of symbiosis for us, my husband feeds, cares for and looks after me wherever he can and enjoys my constantly growing body.
And I give in to my craving for food and enjoy being able to fill myself up or being filled up.

Like everything in life, it always has two sides, there is light and shadow at the same time.
6 months

There's no reason.
6 months

Gluttonous Sunny:
2seatsalways:

Gluttonous Sunny:
Well, it's of course wonderful to see these aspects through sensual rose-colored glasses and we have a really more intimate and extremely harmonious relationship since I discovered the world of feederism through him. Because there are no taboos or anything like that anymore with us.
However, we are both realistic enough to recognize that my behavior as a feedee has developed into a form of excessive overeating that is difficult to control.

1. I often don't want to stop eating until I'm stuffed to the point bevor bursting. Before that I don't really feel full and finished eating. (At least that's what my head suggests)

2. I have create an enormous capacity of my stomach due to the constant over-expansion. (A CT scan for spinal problems showed me the size of my stomach as an accidental finding and I was already warned by the attending physician of certain riskswarned if I don't rethink my eating habits soon.)

3. I can't really puke anymore when I'm overstuffed and that's why we think I could seriously burst inside - since a stomach can't stretch further and further forever, even with a lot of time and routine.

But it's still a kind of symbiosis for us, my husband feeds, cares for and looks after me wherever he can and enjoys my constantly growing body.
And I give in to my craving for food and enjoy being able to fill myself up or being filled up.

Like everything in life, it always has two sides, there is light and shadow at the same time.

Sort of like the perfect balance. The fact that you discovered this through him is strong enough of a bond since your love for each other goes beyond this. It's truly amazing to see relationships like that work.

Plus you both get the satisfaction when this can be the cherry on top of the relationship. If you continue to grow can always do it in a safe manner with the rose colored stuffing sessions at times.
6 months

Gluttonous Sunny:
2seatsalways:

Gluttonous Sunny:

2seatsalways:
Sort of like the perfect balance. The fact that you discovered this through him is strong enough of a bond since your love for each other goes beyond this. It's truly amazing to see relationships like that work.

Plus you both get the satisfaction when this can be the cherry on top of the relationship. If you continue to grow can always do it in a safe manner with the rose colored stuffing sessions at times.

The last piece of advice from you is good and would certainly be a good option for my husband to help me grow more safely, more slowly, but also continuously.
But for me that's not really conceivable at the moment, as my desire to regularly fill up to the limit is even greater than my reason to win more slowly.
I know it may sound self-destructive, but my head isn't there yet and I continually ignore the risks when I'm in a binge.πŸ₯΅πŸ·πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
6 months

Gluttonous Sunny:
2seatsalways:

Gluttonous Sunny:

2seatsalways:

Gluttonous Sunny:
The last piece of advice from you is good and would certainly be a good option for my husband to help me grow more safely, more slowly, but also continuously.
But for me that's not really conceivable at the moment, as my desire to regularly fill up to the limit is even greater than my reason to win more slowly.
I know it may sound self-destructive, but my head isn't there yet and I continually ignore the risks when I'm in a binge.πŸ₯΅πŸ·πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
I will love to know how this finally ended
4 days

@Xruet5678,
Did you mean me with your question/statement of interest?
4 days

Gluttonous Sunny:
@Xruet5678,
Did you mean me with your question/statement of interest?

I mean if u had lose weight, if u got so much fatter, if ubstayed how u were.... u know
3 days
1234   loading