Stuffing

Stuffing

MakeMeDoughy:
No way, I can't let filthy bathroom air taint my feast.

Not to say I haven't thought about the idea before, though. Having to heft yourself up mid-meals for a bathroom break is no fun.

Yeah, it's not very sanitary. It's a good way to get poop particles into your food.

Not a fan.
8 months

Stuffing

***guy69:
Yeah but I think that’s a small price to pay for uninterrupted stuffing and never having to move an inch

Couldn't be me, but you do you.
8 months

Stuffing

I’ve never gone to the bathroom while I am eating I’ll either go before hand and wash up or wait until after I eat it’s weird to me people will be eating then suddenly mid meal stop get up and go.. baffling tbh.
8 months

Stuffing

Morbidly A Beast:
I’ve never gone to the bathroom while I am eating I’ll either go before hand and wash up or wait until after I eat it’s weird to me people will be eating then suddenly mid meal stop get up and go.. baffling tbh.

That's what happens when you eat a LOT unless you cleaned out your system beforehand. Your stomach will expand and start pushing on your other organs including your lower bowels to make room for more food.
8 months

Stuffing

Morbidly A Beast:

Wat:
That's what happens when you eat a LOT unless you cleaned out your system beforehand. Your stomach will expand and start pushing on your other organs including your lower bowels to make room for more food.

I don’t find that to be the case and I eat quite a bit 😅
8 months