Fat experiences

Got fat and i might like it

I’m new to all this. I’ve been a size 3 as long as I can remember and when they started feeling tight I switched to stretchy/elastic pants (size XS/s)… they ripped last week. I know I been indulging more and not as active but when that happened I had to check the numbers… I was 120 at my last physical now I am 157 I thought maybe I gained 10 pounds no way 37. Size medium is restricting I had to buy large. Immediately I wanted to start a diet and lose it all. My face hasn’t changed and no one has said anything I didn’t know it was this bad but I tried my size3s just to see how tight they were since it’s been a couple months I had to lay down and suck my gut in…..I got a good look at my love handles pouring over sides, my tummy peeking out under my shirt, everything looked fat. It felt like a rush of embarrassment and arousal I was confused. At this point now I’m aware how chubby i unintentionally got so I’m trying to hide it and fix what I’ve done. My work uniform is a t shirt I haven’t asked for bigger because it was loose to begin with now it’s just tight fitting but it was a coworkers bday and we had cupcakes. A male employee (who I’m close with) walks over and pokes my belly as I’m eating and says “careful, looks like you’ve had enough cupcakes, might need to ask Jennifer for a bigger shirt”. I turned red and I was aroused again. Finding this community is awesome I don’t know if I’ll gain more yet but realize I love the idea of being teased about what I already gained
8 months

Chubbybyaccident:
I’m new to all this. I’ve been a size 3 as long as I can remember and when they started feeling tight I switched to stretchy/elastic pants (size XS/s)… they ripped last week. I know I been indulging more and not as active but when that happened I had to check the numbers… I was 120 at my last physical now I am 157 I thought maybe I gained 10 pounds no way 37. Size medium is restricting I had to buy large. Immediately I wanted to start a diet and lose it all. My face hasn’t changed and no one has said anything I didn’t know it was this bad but I tried my size3s just to see how tight they were since it’s been a couple months I had to lay down and suck my gut in…..I got a good look at my love handles pouring over sides, my tummy peeking out under my shirt, everything looked fat. It felt like a rush of embarrassment and arousal I was confused. At this point now I’m aware how chubby i unintentionally got so I’m trying to hide it and fix what I’ve done. My work uniform is a t shirt I haven’t asked for bigger because it was loose to begin with now it’s just tight fitting but it was a coworkers bday and we had cupcakes. A male employee (who I’m close with) walks over and pokes my belly as I’m eating and says “careful, looks like you’ve had enough cupcakes, might need to ask Jennifer for a bigger shirt”. I turned red and I was aroused again. Finding this community is awesome I don’t know if I’ll gain more yet but realize I love the idea of being teased about what I already gained

This happened to all of my young girlfriends when growing up - I certainly helped them accept the over eating with me everyday - and encouraged their gaining with how much better they looked. I would say most all of them not only accepted it but actually found they liked being bigger and even liked seeing their gains go up.
8 months

Welcome! I was super skinny from the age of 21 to 27 (100 lbs to 105 lbs)…but then I experienced an accidental gain of 15-20 lbs…and I’d never loved feeling so soft and so indulgent. This led me to my first major stretch of gaining…believe it or not, I exploded to 175-180 lbs after about 3 months. It’s been 11 years since then and it has been a long road of debating and back and forth and going up and down in weight, but I feel really happy and liberated now. I love my weight (almost 200 pounds…just under 5’2”). I do LOVE periods of indulging and gaining, but at this time, I don’t want to get too big overall because I love my career and being active and independent. For the time being, I am going to continue the trend of alternating between periods of gaining and losing. I’m about to go on a long diet and get back down to 120 lbs (ish) again. And then there will be another fun stretch of overeating and stuffing after that. I really hope you find a rhythm that works for you, and I hope that you will keep on loving every pound you gain!
8 months

was thin n fit, then let myself go
8 months

Chubbybyaccident:
I’m new to all this. I’ve been a size 3 as long as I can remember and when they started feeling tight I switched to stretchy/elastic pants (size XS/s)… they ripped last week. I know I been indulging more and not as active but when that happened I had to check the numbers… I was 120 at my last physical now I am 157 I thought maybe I gained 10 pounds no way 37.
I turned red and I was aroused again. Finding this community is awesome I don’t know if I’ll gain more yet but realize I love the idea of being teased about what I already gained

I had a similar experience, first putting on weight by accident, then finding it erotic. I wrote about it in a story here smiley I've accepted that this is a part of who I am and have embraced it. There's nothing wrong with your feelings ❤️
8 months