Lifestyle tips

Eating making me too horny

I tried not to eat to much when at a parties or an events with friends family or work but my belly always gets the better of me these days, it’s also pretty rare these days to even begin with. But I Used to have a bit better portion control but now? I’m a 3 plate minimum.

Try eating before Or eat less and eat after to your hearts content. Or just don’t let ‘em bother you about it no one is like gonna try to make you feel bad unless there an ass
8 months

Go to the bathroom and take care of the problem
8 months

Definitely on the same boat, I remember I used to control my hornyness but now passing the level of being full I’m 💦 haha 😂 idk how to deal with it
8 months

You will just have to get fat enough that no one can tell. Like I did lmfao.
8 months

Hungrybear:
Recently, I noticed that I get aroused every time I feel my belly is full of food, even in situations where I don’t want to (e.g. eating out with friends/family, at work, etc.). Is that something others experience as well and how do you deal with it?

I've noticed I've sort of developed this too. And every time I get back into stuffing/gaining it gets more intense. I'm slowly turning into an actual pig and I love it.
8 months

Overeating has always made me horny. Being fat, seeing others fat and just even thinking about it makes me so freaking horny!!!
8 months

I sometimes really look forward to a planned binge as I know I'll be stuffing myself on candy and cake whilst touching myself 🤤
8 months

Stuffing and binge eating…. It’s very special. 😁
8 months

Lookingforfeeder1:
Overeating has always made me horny. Being fat, seeing others fat and just even thinking about it makes me so freaking horny!!!

Same here. Thinking about fat, others and me.
8 months

Cachetona:
Definitely on the same boat, I remember I used to control my hornyness but now passing the level of being full I’m 💦 haha 😂 idk how to deal with it
. Deal with it by letting me go down on you duhh
7 months
12   loading