Fat experiences

"fat moments"

Starting a thread to see other's "fat moments", or moments where you probably did the stereotypical fat person thing. I'll start:

Was at work, and catering was provided. I'm all FREE FOOD, YAY, and got a box filled with fantastic food I don't normally have access to. I went back to my office, thinking about taking a picture of it to make people jealous of the feast I was about to partake in. I was imagining the comments and reactions, having a giggle as I open up and start digging in. Before I realized, I had devoured the smorgasbord and hadn't taken a single pic. I just stared at the empty box like... oops.

Alright, vague topic, but share your stories, whatever they may be.
8 months

"fat moments"

Sometimes my work does pizza for everyone, and they’ll usually get an idea of what people want I usually eat an entire large pizza by myself when I order, so it was a bit awkward when I was told to put down the pizza box I wanted and asked for and told to grab a plate with just a few slices needless to say I was a bit hungry afterwards.
8 months

"fat moments"

A few years ago at a work Christmas party there was a buffet style dinner. I did pretty well for normal people, but I could have eaten more. After leaving, on my way to grab my car
I stopped at a hot dog stand. I was devouring a sausage the rest of the walk to the car when a co-worker caught up. He looked at me and said, "wasn't there enough food at the party?"
8 months

"fat moments"

Experienced a handful of 'fat moments' this summer of varying degrees, especially since my weights fluxuated recently.
Many of them in the workplace and I'm usually the first to chuckle at my own misfortunes...
Accidently hip checked a coworker whom then careened herself across the break room like she'd been bounced, us and half a dozen others got a good laugh. The other day a chair fell behind door and I was too big to squeeze through gap and boss had to slip in and pick it up so door would open. She also likes to point out that years ago I fit through vent in office door whenever she locked keys inside (often) nothing like a little B&E in workplace. Shocked a couple dozen people during meeting when I rather effortlessly hopped up on to countertop, balancing on one knee, to reach napkins on top shelf.

Two of these were on the same day, stopped by for visit at Dad's work and chatted with his longtime boss and others in the office. Just catching up, hung out for a bit before going on nature walk with sister and nieces. Spent most the afternoon playing in a tiny stream and muddy sand pits. Rinsing off feet I sat on a low rock to get a sock and shoe on then stood to rinse other foot and tried not to get it sandy again... I can just barely don socks standing but need something to lean on, wall, arm of couch, edge of bed. Standing there I raised my foot a couple times near low rock at waters edge, (can't get foot wet again) so I turn to sister and say hold me.
She took me very literally wrapping her arms around middle as I leaned on her for balance, successfully don sock. Is this good? Umm, yes I feel very secure.
Should have just told her to brace herself, all I really needed was something steady to lean against. Later same evening Dad informs me that boss made concerned comment how big I've gotten past couple years.

Had a very open discussion with best friend recently and asked her honest opinions when she noticed I've been looking a bit rounder. Also ran into someone from high school I see occasionally, earned an up and down lingering look, like damn, she keeps growing Everytime. Noticing more looks in general that I've never really experienced before... Also feeling heavy, less nimble and just can't walk as fast as I used to or get up as easy.
8 months

"fat moments"

As I was leaving the grocery store this morning, something in my cart beeped. An employee came over to check my receipt and said, "It looks like you bought the whole store." I smiled and said yeah I did.

I'm finding that I am more open in public about all the food I eat. At Wendy's a few days ago I ordered a bunch of food sat at a table and ate it. When I was done, I headed back to the counter to get a frosty. The cashier, astonished that I was back at the counter, looked at my belly, looked back up and said, "how was your meal?" I said it was delightful. She gave me a larger frosty!
8 months