Fat experiences

Pants, under or over the lower belly?

I usually wear the pants over my lower stomach because I don't have a particularly huge, round butt and otherwise the pants would slip off my ass...unless I'm wearing my sweatpants that are too tight and they no longer fit over my voluptuous belly .
I usually wear stretch jeans in public because my husband/feeder really enjoys the way my huge lower belly fills out my pants and my upper belly bulges far beyond it
6 months

Mine is a beach ball belly without any creases or anything, so I still wear mine under. It poofs out well enough with most shirts :-)

My wife’s belly is huge, however, with the separation crease between her upper and lower belly. Quite common in ladies over 300 pounds :-) So, she wears most pants over the lower belly, even with the crease.
6 months

Not really an issue for me personally, but I know I prefer seeing pants under the belly. Let's those bellies free!
6 months

GrowingGainer18:
Definetely under for two reasons: 1) It's more comfortable and 2) Because I love letting it hang out.

I’ve got a big, ball belly, and it’s pretty damn uncomfortable wearing them over.

At some point I’m going to be too big for dress shirts to cover me adequately, at which point I’m going to have tailor made, very high waisted paints with triple pleats to wear with suspenders, but until then, I spill over the waistband like an aggressive medicine ball.
6 months

I wore them under the belly when I was thinner but now it has to be over to avoid looking too fat in public. High waisted stretch jeans with a stretch belt seem to work best.
6 months

I like to wear pants on my stomach. I like how my lower belly fills out my pants and my upper belly gets bigger.☺️
6 months

I don't really have a choice. I put pants on over my belly but since I'm very firm and ball-shaped the pants just fold under by themselves while I waddle. And thus accentuate my belly.
6 months

If we are talking underwear? I feel sexier wearing them under my huge belly! And then I wear leggings over.
6 months

Most of the time out because in hurts to much, and I don’t feel awkward pulling out my belly when I get stuffed
6 months

Maxtogs:
Most of the time out because in hurts to much, and I don’t feel awkward pulling out my belly when I get stuffed

Sounds like you need bigger pants.
6 months
12345   loading