7 months

Pants, under or over the lower belly?

Maxtogs:
It’s an on going struggle

Might wanna revisit your methods.
7 months

Feederboiii:
Under a belly is pretty sexy. Highlights the size much better too.

But when hefting the belly out of jeans or leggings? That makes me fall in love

Omg yeeeees!!!! 🤤

My partner likes to strip tease me by pulling his belly out of his pants and jiggling it. Since it's so big, he has to pull it out in two takes. Never fails to make me wet.
7 months

I'm an over the belly guy, but my pants I wear to work are deciding they'd rather be under the belly ones.

I've only had them for a month or so...don't want to get new ones again...yet.
7 months

Dutch Bbw:
I don't really have a choice. I put pants on over my belly but since I'm very firm and ball-shaped the pants just fold under by themselves while I waddle. And thus accentuate my belly.
I'm imagining those high waist panties pulled up over that firm round belly. It's a very sexy thought.
7 months

I also have a big ass, so it's nice to wear pants on my stomach. And I really like how my lower belly fills my pants. I'm also very round.
7 months

I was thinking about this the other day! What a coincidence! I myself am a sucker for below the belly pants 🤤
7 months

GrowingGainer18:
Definetely under for two reasons: 1) It's more comfortable and 2) Because I love letting it hang out.

Same with me. I love showing off my belly. I’m waiting to pack on some more blubber so it shows, ripples and jiggles more.
7 months

SSBBW Summer:
If we are talking underwear? I feel sexier wearing them under my huge belly! And then I wear leggings over.

Yes do it
7 months

Dutch Bbw:
I don't really have a choice. I put pants on over my belly but since I'm very firm and ball-shaped the pants just fold under by themselves while I waddle. And thus accentuate my belly.

What’s wrong with that smiley
6 months
2345   loading