Fat experiences

Pants, under or over the lower belly?

At what size, weight or age do you start wearing your pants over your lower belly as opposed to wearing pants under your belly?
8 months

I started putting my pants over my belly at around 270 pounds sinc thats when my waist line was starting to blow up.Tho i stopped doing that recently since its very uncomfortable doing anything with jeans over your belly.So now I went back I
to putting my jeans under my belly.
8 months

I'm a pretty big girl but I have a very globular gut, and pants don't stay up if I try to wear them over. Plus, I mostly wear leggings or yoga pants.
8 months

I wear pants around my belly. I'd like to wear them under, but I have short legs, they'd seem even shorter.
8 months

I wear my pants under my belly and have extra long stretchy tops which go over my belly. It’s much more comfortable and easier when dressing and undressing. I really struggle to pull my pants over my belly unless I’m lying down
8 months

Under. Even though most of my pants I wear now are elastic it just feels weird having my belly under a elastic band just let it hang
8 months

I wear mine under....more comfortable for me anyway
8 months

I can't understand why anyone would ever wear pants over their belly. It's constricting, it leaves marks, and it doesn't even look good. Bellies like to feel free. If it starts to spill over your waistband, you should just let it.
8 months

VisibleBellyOutline:
I can't understand why anyone would ever wear pants over their belly. It's constricting, it leaves marks, and it doesn't even look good. Bellies like to feel free. If it starts to spill over your waistband, you should just let it.

My partner wears his pants over his belly. It's more comfortable for him and it keeps him modest. He's a tall, belly-heavy guy, so his shirts don't cover him completely.
8 months

VisibleBellyOutline:

My Love has a very well-defined and deep waistline crease, with a significant upper belly and lower belly. She feels most comfortable putting her lower belly in her pants, with the pants waistband in the crease. She chooses fabrics and sizes which are not constricting, and only with the tightest, least-forgiving pairs are any marks left.

In terms of not even looking good, that’s clearly a matter of personal taste. I think her bellies look great, with her big lower belly looking so prominent, round, and large in her pants, and her upper belly soft enough and big enough to spill over her pants waistband.

Thank goodness for diversity, in people and styles!
8 months
12345   loading