Fat experiences

Pants, under or over the lower belly?

VisibleBellyOutline:
I can't understand why anyone would ever wear pants over their belly. It's constricting, it leaves marks, and it doesn't even look good. Bellies like to feel free. If it starts to spill over your waistband, you should just let it.

Jiggle Junkie:
My Love has a very well-defined and deep waistline crease, with a significant upper belly and lower belly. She feels most comfortable putting her lower belly in her pants, with the pants waistband in the crease. She chooses fabrics and sizes which are not constricting, and only with the tightest, least-forgiving pairs are any marks left.

In terms of not even looking good, thatโ€™s clearly a matter of personal taste. I think her bellies look great, with her big lower belly looking so prominent, round, and large in her pants, and her upper belly soft enough and big enough to spill over her pants waistband.

Thank goodness for diversity, in people and styles!

Yes, I realise I was a little harsh and generalising with that comment. To clarify, I meant it doesn't look good when the belly is being overly constrained by a tight belt, but obviously that is just my opinion. My ex partner used to wear their pants over their belly in public, for reasons of modesty, but held them up using braces (you would say suspenders in the US). This method hid their tummy without the waistband cutting in.
8 months

I wear my shorts under my belly. Have for years.
8 months

I've always worn under, and as I got bigger the belt digs in more, and I have a job where I squat a lot. Last year I had a formal even and rented a suit. They told me the front was bunching and there wasn't a nice line, so they got me a size up with suspenders. It looked great! They felt weird at first, whooshing around me, but dang it was comfortable!

This week, I tried something fun as an experiment with my SO. We were planning on an anniversary buffet in Niagara Falls, so I bought jeans a couple sizes up with suspenders, and a button up shirt so it still looked nicer. Nothing was cutting into me, no belts, no restrictions. By the time I was done (most I've ever eaten omg ๐Ÿ˜Š) I had filled in my clothes, and had trouble getting up and walking around. ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿคฃ LOL!

Highly recommended.

I don't think I'm ready for this look at work yet, it did make me look much fatter, but I don't think I'm big enough (yet?) to look like I "need" daily suspenders. If that makes sense?
8 months

MickRidem:
I've always worn under, and as I got bigger the belt digs in more, and I have a job where I squat a lot. Last year I had a formal even and rented a suit. They told me the front was bunching and there wasn't a nice line, so they got me a size up with suspenders. It looked great! They felt weird at first, whooshing around me, but dang it was comfortable!

This week, I tried something fun as an experiment with my SO. We were planning on an anniversary buffet in Niagara Falls, so I bought jeans a couple sizes up with suspenders, and a button up shirt so it still looked nicer. Nothing was cutting into me, no belts, no restrictions. By the time I was done (most I've ever eaten omg ๐Ÿ˜Š) I had filled in my clothes, and had trouble getting up and walking around. ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿคฃ LOL!

Highly recommended.

I don't think I'm ready for this look at work yet, it did make me look much fatter, but I don't think I'm big enough (yet?) to look like I "need" daily suspenders. If that makes sense?

Phoo that sounds hot! Does your belly push the suspenders to the side a bit?
8 months

MickRidem:
...Highly recommended.

Dutch Bbw:
Phoo that sounds hot! Does your belly push the suspenders to the side a bit?

I really should have taken before and after pics. I was distracted by my excitement and horniness. LOL!

My SO had to tell me that during course 2, I had a little sauce splash that I couldn't see in front. On my way back to the food close to the end, I could feel myself filling everything out, and I do believe the suspenders bent and rounded out around my belly. That has always been one of the hottest things for me to see on *other* men, and I was beside myself while finally living this extremely hot fantasy.
8 months

Iโ€™ve just ditched pants in favor of joggers / sweats I get that it might not be an option for a lot of people and isnโ€™t appropriate for formal events but in terms of practicality your comfy and you can get some good looking quality material pants that barely look different than the traditional pants
8 months

Morbidly A Beast:
Iโ€™ve just ditched pants in favor of joggers / sweats I get that it might not be an option for a lot of people and isnโ€™t appropriate for formal events but in terms of practicality your comfy and you can get some good looking quality material pants that barely look different than the traditional pants

I'm wearing sweats at home right now, under. So comfortable. And *some* of my jeans are made of a more stretchy material, I still wear a belt with them for when I squat to avoid showing off the crack. ๐Ÿคฃ Other jeans, like the ones I wore to the buffet, are the old style ones without stretchiness, and I wore those over for fun.

I think moving forward I'd go over with formal suit/tux pants for sure, most other pants under, unless I go back to the buffet? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ˜

Or... unless I get bigger and feel more comfortable with over all the time? But on Reddit, I've seen comments or had convos where some (specifically were guys that *I* talked to) seemed VERY against wearing pants over the belly. Some said it causes a double belly in case you don't want one, and I don't but I also don't believe that's what happens. (And I'd wear suspenders, not a belt, so I'm not gut-strangled.) Others said it should be "saved for" when a guy is so big he has no other options to keep the pants up - belts don't work or reach? Like, as if it would be an insult unless I was super-sized? Has anyone heard this before or feel the same way?
8 months

Morbidly A Beast:

MickRidem:
I'm wearing sweats at home right now, under. So comfortable. And *some* of my jeans are made of a more stretchy material, I still wear a belt with them for when I squat to avoid showing off the crack. ๐Ÿคฃ Other jeans, like the ones I wore to the buffet, are the old style ones without stretchiness, and I wore those over for fun.

I think moving forward I'd go over with formal suit/tux pants for sure, most other pants under, unless I go back to the buffet? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ˜

Or... unless I get bigger and feel more comfortable with over all the time? But on Reddit, I've seen comments or had convos where some (specifically were guys that *I* talked to) seemed VERY against wearing pants over the belly. Some said it causes a double belly in case you don't want one, and I don't but I also don't believe that's what happens. (And I'd wear suspenders, not a belt, so I'm not gut-strangled.) Others said it should be "saved for" when a guy is so big he has no other options to keep the pants up - belts don't work or reach? Like, as if it would be an insult unless I was super-sized? Has anyone heard this before or feel the same way?

Suspenders exist because of high waisted slacks. I canโ€™t/donโ€™t see men who are 60 inches around + wearing high waisted slacks, itโ€™s usually done because the pants are worn below the belly and putting a belt around that area would be uncomfortable. At least formally, Itโ€™s probably still just a comfort thing in other places youโ€™d wear suspenders
8 months

I'm too tall to not wear over. If I didn't, my gut would always peek out.
That being said, it does leave marks, especially with belts.
8 months

I don't know what size or age. But I always love to wear my pants under my belly. I love how my belly looks and feels just hanging out and being free. I love to see the size of the lower curve of my big belly. Can't wait till it gets Bigger
7 months
12345   loading