Fat experiences

Funny experience at popeyes today.

Popeyes has a deal on their app called "2 Can Dine" where you get the following items for $10.99:

- Your choice of five pieces of chicken or six tenders
- Two sides
- Two biscuits

I've ordered it multiple times this month because it tastes great, is reasonably priced, and has the calories I need to continue gaining. Well today I ordered it again, but I noticed something odd when I got home:

There was only one spork in the bag.

So it looks like I'm officially fat enough for people to assume that even when I order a meal intended for two people, I'm going to eat it all myself...and they were right. I stuffed myself with every last bite in one sitting (1,632 calories according to the app, plus whatever was in the sauce) and then had a weight gain shake about an hour later. I haven't been this full in days, and it feels great.
8 months

That’s an interesting story. Were you ordering in person? Or using some of those food delivery apps?
8 months

I picked it up in person. DoorDash and Uber Eats are really expensive once you factor in all the fees and the tip.
8 months

TheCheezWhizard:
I picked it up in person. DoorDash and Uber Eats are really expensive once you factor in all the fees and the tip.

Ahh okay gotcha! Plus it would make sense in a way.
8 months