Feedback and suggestions

-4/0 views remaining

I'm having the same problem too -1/0 views for me. It doesn't make much sense beyond a coding issue.
8 months

-4/0 views remaining

Hi all,

We have uploaded an update this morning and unfortunately we're experiencing a few teething issues. Some pages haven't been working which has now been fixed, but there are a few other issues such as the message viewing limit that we are still working on.

We should get this all fixed by the end of today, 4pm BST. Once fixed your message views will be reinstated. So not to worry!

Apologies for any inconvenience, but do please bear with us, we are aware of the issues and are working hard to get this fixed for you!

Cheers,
c00kie
FF Team
8 months

-4/0 views remaining

All issues have now been resolved. Thank you for your patience!

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
8 months

-4/0 views remaining

FF Team:

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team

Is there a changlog for this update? I’m still getting weird errors on mobile. Lots of weird headers.
8 months

-4/0 views remaining

FF Team:

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team

Letters And Numbers:
Is there a changlog for this update? I’m still getting weird errors on mobile. Lots of weird headers.

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this up. Unfortunately it seems like one of our fixes yesterday have affected some other pages on the site.

This should now be sorted. Let me know if you see anything else that we may have missed and we can get on it straight away!

Cheers everyone for your patience and understanding!

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
8 months

-4/0 views remaining

FF Team:

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team

Letters And Numbers:

C00kie:
Hi,

Thanks for bringing this up. Unfortunately it seems like one of our fixes yesterday have affected some other pages on the site.

This should now be sorted. Let me know if you see anything else that we may have missed and we can get on it straight away!

Cheers everyone for your patience and understanding!

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team

Everything looks fixed today ty!
8 months