Gaining

How has crash dieting and gaining worked for ya'll?

Hey I'm losing weight and excersizing right now till the end of September and have considered crash dieting till then. My logic is that I will try gaining after, and the gains will come on quick.

Yes I understand the health problems with this, I just want to know if the results will be worth it.
8 months

I am not sure I’m following your reasoning all I can say is the crash diets are bad for your organs you need the calories your body has grown used to. If it were me I would just eat whatever you want this month and try to push yourself every meal by the end of the month it’ll just be your new eating habit(s)
8 months

Crash Diets and Drug Use killed Mama Cass
8 months

Morbidly A Beast:
I am not sure I’m following your reasoning all I can say is the crash diets are bad for your organs you need the calories your body has grown used to. If it were me I would just eat whatever you want this month and try to push yourself every meal by the end of the month it’ll just be your new eating habit(s)

I'm going to second this. Crash diets (and surplus exercise) can be very hard in your heart specifically as well as the rest of your body. If you're going to try extreme anything, go extreme healthy. Lots of veggies, lean meats, fruit, lots of water and whole grains at a stable calorie count.
8 months

I had an ex girlfriend that did this while growing up - and when I met her in college she continued to do this occasionally.

She gained weight faster than any woman I have been around. It was amazing to see her body inflate and gain so much in a matter of weeks and months. She literally had three different wardrobes in her closet being that she would go from an 8/10 to an14/16 in a matter of a few months. Glad to say while we were dating she never came close to fitting in her 8/10 sizes in anything and she was certainly flirting with ripping the seems on many of her 14/16 pants and some dresses.

I sometimes wonder how big she may be today being that that crash diet thing typically has HUGE dividends.
8 months