General

I’ve been hurt

BoysRCute:
Ive been hurt. Badly. By my wife. She wants a divorce. She says she’s not in love with me anymore and that I make her feel lonely and sad and ugly and unwanted for 16 years. I feel wrought with guilt, hopelessness, shame, and most of all devastation. Heartbroken.
I know this has nothing to do with the theme of this website. But I do not have anyone in my life to reach out to.

I am sorry to hear that. I know when I have been angry or upset with someone, I will write out a little revenge story of what all I would love to do to them. It’s fun. I don’t know that it’s really very good therapeutic wise but it’s helped me feel better. I’m not a violent or hateful person but such writing helps me kind of peel back my skull and feed some raw meat to the madness within.

That said, here’s a story I once wrote. Don’t know if I’m being helpful here or if this isn’t just shameless self-promotion.

In any event, I hope you enjoy.

How to Punish a Cheater

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
[url=https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view'>fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
8 months

I’ve been hurt

[quote]BoysRCute:
Ive been hurt. Badly. By my wife. She wants a divorce. She says she’s not in love with me anymore and that I make her feel lonely and sad and ugly and unwanted for 16 years. I feel wrought with guilt, hopelessness, shame, and most of all devastation. Heartbroken.
I know this has nothing to do with the theme of this website. But I do not have anyone in my life to reach out to.

GrowingLoveHandles:
I am sorry to hear that. I know when I have been angry or upset with someone, I will write out a little revenge story of what all I would love to do to them. It’s fun. I don’t know that it’s really very good therapeutic wise but it’s helped me feel better. I’m not a violent or hateful person but such writing helps me kind of peel back my skull and feed some raw meat to the madness within.

That said, here’s a story I once wrote. Don’t know if I’m being helpful here or if this isn’t just shameless self-promotion.

In any event, I hope you enjoy.

How to Punish a Cheater

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
[url=https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view[/quote'>]fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Bro ...

Time and place, man.
8 months
12   loading