Fat experiences

Hucow experiences?

I am seriously considering becoming a sensual HUCOW. I have breastfed my ex husband for 2 years. I need help for re-lactation. Any guy in the Pacific Northwest or willing to travel to me? I am a 46 DDD cup now which will increase to a 46 G cup at full breastmilk production. I will need several volunteers as it is too much for just one man.

Thanks, 46DDD70inchhips
8 months

Hucow experiences?

Id love to get to know you.
8 months

Hucow experiences?

Max Stout:
A guy could just GOMAD* on you, whew!

(*) e.g., liftbigeatbig.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/gomad-how-to-gain-25-pounds-in-25-days-with-squats-and-milk/

πŸŒ˜πŸŒ—πŸŒ–πŸŒ•πŸŒ”πŸŒ“πŸŒ’πŸŒ˜πŸŒ—πŸŒ–πŸŒ•
πŸ’«πŸ₯›πŸ€€πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ€€πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ€€πŸ₯›πŸ’«

How ... how much milk do you think a human can produce?
7 months

Hucow experiences?

Chiconut:
Id love to get to know you.

Please message me with details. Are you simply looking for a hucow experience?or are you interested in me as a hucow?
7 months

Hucow experiences?

Not sure about MY breastmilk volume as my milk was β€œserved” directly from my nipples and swallowed. One partner thought my volume was increased due to aggressive nursing (squeezing and massaging of breasts while sucking) and prolonged sexual activity. I agree that my tits felt lighter/softer after he was done with me. Before fu/cking my boobs felt firmer. I liked the aggressive sex and nursing! Please contact me if you are interested in specifics.

Max Stout:
A guy could just GOMAD* on you, whew!

(*) e.g., liftbigeatbig.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/gomad-how-to-gain-25-pounds-in-25-days-with-squats-and-milk/

πŸ’«πŸ₯›πŸ€€πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ€€πŸ₯›πŸ₯›πŸ€€πŸ₯›πŸ’«

Munchies:
How ... how much milk do you think a human can produce?
7 months