Fat experiences

Does gaining make you hungrier?

Iv'e definitely been turned on by a friend's softness lately, around his jaw/face and the tiniest pooch in a tee shirt that's actually happened pretty rapidly. But the BIGGEST difference I've noticed is he seems to be ravenous, ready for one meal barely a couple of hours after the last. And this latter thing is what is turning me on even more, especially when his stomach growled the other day!
8 months

😂😂😂 I feel seen
8 months

Likesmenwithsoftbellies:
Iv'e definitely been turned on by a friend's softness lately, around his jaw/face and the tiniest pooch in a tee shirt that's actually happened pretty rapidly. But the BIGGEST difference I've noticed is he seems to be ravenous, ready for one meal barely a couple of hours after the last. And this latter thing is what is turning me on even more, especially when his stomach growled the other day!

If you've been stuffing yourself to gain weight, you've probably stretched your stomach. That would certainly make you hungrier more often.
8 months

Yes, excess fat affects your hormones, specifically the ones that control appetite.
8 months

Absolutely, my perception of what is a satisfying amount of food vs not enough has totally changed. Now, since I started out so underweight, for me that’s more of a “3 bites per meal -> normal sized meal” change, but I’ve seen many gainers on here post that 2000+ calorie meals have just become the norm for them. I hope I get there someday.
8 months

As i have gained weight my stomach capacity have steadily been stretched because of my constant over eating.
I need so much food now just to feel satisfied and to feel stuffed and full i need really big amounts now😅
8 months

It’s a endless feedback loop of gluttony, you stuff yourself you increase your capacity your capacity grows you stuff more.
8 months

Ferro1986:
This is why it’s so hard to stop/slow down once you really lean into this. I’m rarely fully satisfied by a normal meal but rarely can truly give in. Add to the fact that getting stuffed is a sexual release for me, it’s truly an addiction to keep eating more and more

So true. If you need/want to slow down or stop the gain train, you can't do it cold turkey. You can try, but it won't end well.

In my experience, it's best to do a step-down method. It can take about a month. So if you have a weight limit, it's good to start when you are getting close.

The first week, my feedee isn't allowed to get stuffed. He can eat as much as he likes, but he can't stuff himself. Easier said than done depending on how much you ate during your stuffing/gaining cycle.

The second week is about eating cleaner. You aren't worried about portion sizes at this point, but you are cutting out or reducing the trash you ate during your stuffing/gaining cycle. You should also make sure you are drinking plenty of water during this time too.

The third and fourth weeks should be dedicated to slowly reducing your portion sizes. If you've done everything correctly this part will not be as difficult.

It's also good to de-center feedism for your sexual release. Find additional ways to get off. That way, if and when you can't indulge yourself by stuffing your face, you can still get off.
8 months

Ex Jock:
Wow you really have a lot of this stuff down to a science. Yeah the sexual or turned on aspect of it is funny. So many stuffings where I think I’m fool only to think “what am I doing/what have I done to myself” but that thought alone is exciting and motivating enough to go just a bit further.

The actual hunger for me comes and goes depending on the day and activity level. sometimes I can graze all day even before meals and others it’s tough to eat when not hungry or not actively thinking about it. I’m not a huge stuffer, so probably not stretched my stomach as much as some more intense gainers have. I think those days are when the former situation is important, not hungry but look at some feederism stuff to override it and motivate.

What can I say? I've been around the block.

Honestly, the key to having a good gaining experience is having a working understanding of biology and psychology. If you understand how the body works and what makes people tick, you can create a better overall experience.
8 months

Ferro1986:
This is why it’s so hard to stop/slow down once you really lean into this. I’m rarely fully satisfied by a normal meal but rarely can truly give in. Add to the fact that getting stuffed is a sexual release for me, it’s truly an addiction to keep eating more and more

Munchies:
So true. If you need/want to slow down or stop the gain train, you can't do it cold turkey. You can try, but it won't end well.

In my experience, it's best to do a step-down method. It can take about a month. So if you have a weight limit, it's good to start when you are getting close.

The first week, my feedee isn't allowed to get stuffed. He can eat as much as he likes, but he can't stuff himself. Easier said than done depending on how much you ate during your stuffing/gaining cycle.

The second week is about eating cleaner. You aren't worried about portion sizes at this point, but you are cutting out or reducing the trash you ate during your stuffing/gaining cycle. You should also make sure you are drinking plenty of water during this time too.

The third and fourth weeks should be dedicated to slowly reducing your portion sizes. If you've done everything correctly this part will not be as difficult.

It's also good to de-center feedism for your sexual release. Find additional ways to get off. That way, if and when you can't indulge yourself by stuffing your face, you can still get off.

This is where I struggle -trying to do it cold turkey. I will try this strategy...starting next week lol.
8 months
123   loading