Fat experiences

Fatter then fat people i used to know

The title says it all. Basically as of late, I've started realizing I'm fatter then most fat people I used to know. I'm now the fattest one in the room. Crazy to think about, getting so big.
8 months

LardLord:
The title says it all. Basically as of late, I've started realizing I'm fatter then most fat people I used to know. I'm now the fattest one in the room. Crazy to think about, getting so big.

Better keep gaining so they can't catch up.
8 months

I feel the exact same way
8 months

It’s fun realizing you are the fattest person most people see.
8 months

I feel this a good bit, I am certainly the largest out of my main group of friends, but on the smaller side at my job. Then I will run into people I used to play TCG with from when I was a teenager and realize just how big I have gotten in the last few years.
8 months

I have definitely accomplished that! I grew up in a fairly “chunky” extended family and my generation entering middle age has definitely outgrown the previous generation when it comes to being fat. I am probably 100 pounds heavier in my 40s than my “fat” uncle was in his 40s. But this is also true for most of my cousins who are fatter than their older relatives.
8 months

I've noticed that sometimes I'm the fattest person in Walmart. That's quite the feat, I think.
8 months

I am the fattest person in my extended family by quite a lot, growing up cousins and uncles were bigger but not obese with the exception of one of my cousin’s husband he’s over 300 I’d imagine he’s always been fat. he is one of the few people who’ve made comments about my weight in the past kinda funny looking back that was before I wanted to be
8 months

Another story about being the fattest: before, at family reunions (which, of course, is a potluck buffet), the oldest people would like up first to get food. But the last few years, everybody just stands around, being polite and letting everyone else go first. Mostly they look to me, because they figure I must be hungry.
Of course, then I have to be choosy around the flimsy folding chairs.
8 months

This happened to me recently. I was in a picture with a couple friends who have always been fat. When I went back and the next day and looked at the picture I realized I was as fat as one of my friends and now I’m fatter than the other one!
7 months