General

Vanilla dating

Hhhggg:
I think I relay depends on how strong you feeder/FA mix is.
Because there are a lot of fat girls that are confident and don’t mind packing on a coupel of pounds of relationship weight.
So if you are more of an FA that enjoys pampering your lady I guess u can get away with a vanilla dating.

But if you only get of by a girl that begs you I fatten her Immobilie with a funnel 24/7 there are very few that will be in to that as well.

Ahh, it is rather more of a spectrum than poles, I think. I am some way between the two poles indicated there. On the one hand, I definitely like more than just someone who is curvy - the fact of intense overindulgence and gaining weight can be quite electric. On the other, I am definitely not into immobility or extreme weight gain, as I put in the earlier post. I think that somebody would really have to be into it herself to want to put on weight on purpose, or test her limits of overindulgence in an erotic context.

And, Chuborange: you have done well, I think! I can only suspect that you would have difficulty imagining being with anyone not into this after having found what must be a very special connexion for both of you. You make a good point about roulette with my time - and my time is very, very precious to me, which is why vanilla dating is such an unappealing prospect.

Also, as I wrote before, the idea of trying to introduce someone who does not have an independent interest in this to something that she probably would find extremely uncomfortable is just too awful ever to contemplate. That's not a kind thing to do to a partner.
8 months

Vanilla dating

Hhhggg:
I think I relay depends on how strong you feeder/FA mix is.
Because there are a lot of fat girls that are confident and don’t mind packing on a coupel of pounds of relationship weight.
So if you are more of an FA that enjoys pampering your lady I guess u can get away with a vanilla dating.

But if you only get of by a girl that begs you I fatten her Immobilie with a funnel 24/7 there are very few that will be in to that as well.

Mrman1980uk:
Ahh, it is rather more of a spectrum than poles, I think. I am some way between the two poles indicated there. On the one hand, I definitely like more than just someone who is curvy - the fact of intense overindulgence and gaining weight can be quite electric. On the other, I am definitely not into immobility or extreme weight gain, as I put in the earlier post. I think that somebody would really have to be into it herself to want to put on weight on purpose, or test her limits of overindulgence in an erotic context.

And, Chuborange: you have done well, I think! I can only suspect that you would have difficulty imagining being with anyone not into this after having found what must be a very special connexion for both of you. You make a good point about roulette with my time - and my time is very, very precious to me, which is why vanilla dating is such an unappealing prospect.

Also, as I wrote before, the idea of trying to introduce someone who does not have an independent interest in this to something that she probably would find extremely uncomfortable is just too awful ever to contemplate. That's not a kind thing to do to a partner.

It's really about how you go about introducing the topic. Sure, some people won't be interested no matter what you do, but that doesn't mean they will run for the hills.

There's a user on here named LoraDayton that made a guide on introducing your partners to feedism. It's a really good guide. I'll have to dig for it, but I will post it later.
8 months

Vanilla dating

Well, that was easier than I expected.

Here it is:

loradayton.com/2022/01/26/how-to-have-the-kink-talk-with-your-partner/
8 months
12   loading