Extreme obesity

Car with belly room

It’s finally happened that I’ve gotten too fat for my current small car and am needing to upgrade. Does anyone in Australia have any recommendations for mid size cars with lots of legroom (belly room) and possibly wider doors? For reference I’m 278kg (617lbs), 5’8 and carry most of my weight in my belly.
I’ve driven the Kia Cerato and that is pretty good and comfy, but does anyone else have any other suggestions?
8 months

Car with belly room

Aussiebloke:
Toyota Camry possibly could suit

Ooh yeah they’re pretty roomy. Thanks for that 👍
8 months

Car with belly room

Aussiebloke:
I can see you now waddling to the dealership letting the salesman know the only way you’ll buy a car today is if you can fit behind the wheel and reach the pedals at the same time

It’s literally gonna be like that though 🤣 Specs and features are an afterthought. I need to make sure my belly fits behind the wheel.
8 months

Car with belly room

The Toyota RAV4 is a spacious car, I am from Spain and I do not know if in Australia there is that model of car. But in that car you have room to put your big belly
8 months

Car with belly room

Alexanderrohl:
The Toyota RAV4 is a spacious car, I am from Spain and I do not know if in Australia there is that model of car. But in that car you have room to put your big belly

We do have Rav4s in Australia! I actually wasn’t sure if I’d be able to fit comfortably behind the wheel, but I might check it out. Thanks!
8 months

Car with belly room

Alexanderrohl:

Here We Go Again:
We do have Rav4s in Australia! I actually wasn’t sure if I’d be able to fit comfortably behind the wheel, but I might check it out. Thanks!

Good deal if you canncheck two models at the same place. And both should be reliable by reputation. Do mind the prices, hope there are some on offer if you ask around!
8 months

Car with belly room

The Kia Soul I’ve heard is very roomy and have heard a lot of larger people recommend it plus you are already familiar with Kias since you have one now
8 months

Car with belly room

I drive a pick up truck gives me plenty of space I would recommend but I understand it’s not the most practical especially if you have to park in tight areas
8 months

Car with belly room

There was a big lady who lived near me and had a vl Commodore with the front seats removed and had the controls extended to the back seat. The doors were also modified for her to get in and out easier.
8 months

Car with belly room

Here We Go Again:
It’s finally happened that I’ve gotten too fat for my current small car and am needing to upgrade. Does anyone in Australia have any recommendations for mid size cars with lots of legroom (belly room) and possibly wider doors? For reference I’m 278kg (617lbs), 5’8 and carry most of my weight in my belly.
I’ve driven the Kia Cerato and that is pretty good and comfy, but does anyone else have any other suggestions?

I know they aren’t the newest of cars but falcons and commodores accommodate a huge belly pretty well. Side note, while inconvenient, I’m sure you found it pretty damn arousing when you noticed you’ve grown so big that you don’t fit your car hehe 😆
8 months
12   loading