Fat experiences

Worst thing said to you at a doctors office

My wife gets this a lot.

She's 99.9+% percentile for women's BMI in the country, but has really good heart and cardio health, so doctors don't know what to do with her. She's had doctors get shocked at her heart health and then break professional protocol and say "BUT WHY ARE YOU SO FAT?!" Or recommend gastric bypass surgery with no real reason.

It's a good thing she's a tough gal who knows she's fat and is quite confident about it. Knows how to stand up to pressure.
7 months

Wifestuffer:
My wife gets this a lot.

She's 99.9+% percentile for women's BMI in the country, but has really good heart and cardio health, so doctors don't know what to do with her. She's had doctors get shocked at her heart health and then break professional protocol and say "BUT WHY ARE YOU SO FAT?!" Or recommend gastric bypass surgery with no real reason.

It's a good thing she's a tough gal who knows she's fat and is quite confident about it. Knows how to stand up to pressure.

I'm realistic enough to know there will be health consequences for my size and eating habits, but so far, other than high blood pressure and cholesterol, I'm in fairly decent health. But my prior doctor was adamant that I "deserved a better life'. She would say things like, "You'll be able to do outdoor activities... walk, hike, bicycle." Of course, I never did those things! And now I'm fatter than I was previously.
7 months

But my prior doctor was adamant that I "deserved a better life'.

Eating as much of whatever you want sounds like a good life
7 months
123   loading