General

Are there any actual feedee camp that still operate

Always been curious hear alot about them but can never find one
8 months

I listened to a podcast in which they brought in a guest who was in a fattening house (the podcast was in Latin Spanish). But that said, a postcast. I've never come across anything like that, but it would certainly be awesome.
8 months

Is that a thing? A Fattening House? Like those in Africa, designed to fatten up girls for weddings? Never heard of it in the western countries.

If there is actually such places that’s for sure could be great experience! Just to sign up for a fattening program 🤣
8 months

At this point, there's none that I'm aware of.

In the past, I used to hear about something that I think was called the "Gainer House" (or something like that) which was near Seattle, or somewhere in Washington State.

But, a couple caveats. 1. It's not in operation anymore and hasn't been for years, the biggest one. 2. The primary focus and intent was on gay men from what I recall, not that they'd turn away straight men (which would be likely illegal) - kind of like a gay bar I suppose. I don't recall if they had accommodations for women.

Bottom line is, I don't know if there's enough demand to support such a thing.

That said, is there even much need for that? Cruise ship vacations and all-inclusive resorts exist, and from what I understand, the food is virtually endless. Order a drink package and you could pretty much have a drink in hand all day long.

I once heard a cruise ship employee almost swear the average tourist gained something like 0.5 to 1lb a day while there, and they're not even trying.

Only thing is, you'll probably need a passport. Very few cruise ship itineraries are all in the same country, and most countries don't appear to have any all-inclusive resorts at all from what I can tell.
8 months

MakeMeDoughy:
When I first heard about "fat camp", I totally thought that it was where people went to get fat and I always wanted to go! 🥲 Now you're telling me that what I hoped for doesn't even exist 😭

Sorry to disappoint. It's fun to think about, but I don't think there's a viable business case for it. But hey, at least there's cruises and all-inclusive resorts! That's probably the closest you can get to a gluttony weight gain paradise.
8 months

MakeMeDoughy:
When I first heard about "fat camp", I totally thought that it was where people went to get fat and I always wanted to go! 🥲 Now you're telling me that what I hoped for doesn't even exist 😭

ILuvChubbyChix:
Sorry to disappoint. It's fun to think about, but I don't think there's a viable business case for it. But hey, at least there's cruises and all-inclusive resorts! That's probably the closest you can get to a gluttony weight gain paradise.

I can think of a business model that could work with fat houses.
8 months

MottiF:
I can think of a business model that could work with fat houses.

Really? How would that work?

Based on my observations, the market just isn't there. Or at least, not enough of a market to support a sustainable enterprise.
8 months